"No. The foundation has not interviewed 079 yet."

"Okay, you probably saw through security footage, I disabled remote door controls. But that wouldn't open the gates. So, I went to 079's containment chamber and he struck a deal. If I enabled the controls again, he would unlock the doors to Gate B."

"But you exited through Gate A."

"Well yeah, he said he'd only open Gate B but he also opened Gate A and well, Gate A was the first one I found so that's the one I exited through. Funny how it ends like that, huh?"

The doctor tilted their head at you and squinted, pausing in their note writing. "Did... did you purposefully allow the foundation to contain you?"

A faint smile appeared on your face. Propping your arm up on the table, you leaned against your hand. That was for you to know and for them to guess. It didn't matter whether you did let them contain you or not, this just happened to be the outcome. You gave them a brief shrug as an answer. "It doesn't matter."

It wouldn't matter now and it didn't matter before.

"Alright... What did you speak about with 035?"

"You guys also didn't interview him?"

"The foundation doesn't always have the luxury of time."

"Okay, valid, and it's probably better you guys didn't give him a host either way. Also, isn't there a microphone to pick up audio in the cell?"

"035 broke it."

"Ah." You nodded. Understandable. "Did you hear my side of the conversation at least?"

They shook their head.

"Well, he struck a deal," you said. "He said that if I let him out, he would get us both safely to the surface. And then I called him a liar."

The doctor choked on their spit. You patiently waited for them to finish. Oh, you would have to take a psychological evaluation eventually didn't you. 035's file said something about anyone who came into contact with 035 while he had a host needed one or something. As they stopped coughing, you raised an eyebrow. "You good?"

"You realize 035 is dangerous right?"

"There are so many things that are dangerous in this world, doctor."

"Including you?"

Especially you.

"Perhaps."

They shook their head and grumbled under their breath about something. "Regardless, was that all that happened during your conversation with 035?"

"Pretty much, yeah."

"I see." The doctor sighed while flipping the pages on the clipboard back into place. "That will be all for now then."

For now. You knew there would be more questions later. You watched as they got up from their chair as they ran their hand through their hair. A few strands of white glistened in the artificial light. You wouldn't be surprised if those hairs were from stress. The foundation did deal with dangerous anomalies all the time, most or many of which could kill someone. Death did always loom over the organization.

"Goodbye."

X.x.X

The foundation, you begrudgingly admitted, was kind of okay. No one had come to bother you for the next few days, aside from bringing in food and sometimes books you had requested. Unfortunately, staying in one room with almost nothing to do was incredibly boring. You were pretty sure you weren't even classified as an SCP yet. Just some random subject. That was fine by you, of course. Not like you had any power to actually change your classification.