Fracture Jaw.

CIA SAFEHOUSE E9, "DIE LANDEBAHN"
(Y/F/N) "Bell" (Y/L/N), (MI16, CIA, ETC.)
52.5200 N, 13.4050 E, West Berlin
March 2, 1981

♤♤♤♤ Bell's/(Y/N)'s POV. ♤♤♤♤
A finger tapped my shoulder lightly. "Bell?" I sat up, looking around and rubbing my eyes. Only to come face to face with a cup of coffee. "I figured perhaps you'd want your first caffeine intake for today?" I smiled. "Thank you, Mason." My heart sunk. Mason. All of my thoughts rushed back from yesterday and I felt super guilty. Although I do feel like I helped Adler, I can't help but feel bad about it. And I definitely cannot tell anyone. Not even Mason. I grabbed the cup from his hands and took a sip before getting up and out of bed. I stretched and Mason put his hands on my waist. "You even look good straight from 7 hours of sleep." I giggled, putting my coffee down next to Mason's on my night stand.

My arms found their way around his neck. "Maybe some time you should lay next to me so that you can wake up to me if I'm so fine." He smiled and pulled me closer to him. "Man, Bell. You're something else. Very bold, might I add." I looked into his eyes and wrapped my arms tighter around him. We were almost touching nose to nose. "What can I say? I'm known for taking what I think I deserve." My smile never left my face. You know, I didn't feel so bad anymore. This was good. It felt good. "We shouldn't.." I whispered, looking into his eyes. "Oh, but we should. At least this is okay. As long as Hudson and Adler don't find out too fast. At least, not until this Perseus stuff is over with." Mason pushed my hair back behind my ear. We both slowly leaned in until our lips were touching. It was super passionate. It's almost like I had been dying for this. Maybe Mason is the one.

We seem to be so in sync. Our lips parted, gasping for air. It was more like a kiss than any kind of make out. He trailed kisses down my neck. Thank god I keep applying some heavy duty ass makeup or else I'd be dead. Adler's apparently got a strong grip cause those are some hefty hickeys. "I'd love to take this to the next level, Bell. But we've got a briefing to get to. We can eat breakfast together and you can sit with Woods and I." He pulled apart from me and grabbed his coffee. Smiling at me and offering me his hand. I grabbed my coffee with one hand and his hand with my other. "My outfit isn't too bad, right?" I questioned him. "It looks casual?" I continued. "Bell, you always look attractive. Or cute, whatever you want me to say, I'll agree to it all. They don't even look like pajamas. Are they..?" He slowly became confused.

I giggled and slipped on a pair of shoes, grabbing his hand again. I was in shorts and a t-shirt. It honestly wasn't that bad. We stepped out into the hallway, hand in hand. Checking at every turn to make sure Adler or Hudson didn't see us. Even Park. She would tell Adler. It'd get around, and you know the rest. Or some other way. Either way, she couldn't know either. Plus, she was always glued to Adler's hip. I saw a photo of Adler's ex-wife yesterday. But no sign of Park in there. It was odd. Did he cheat on Park with me? Or am I just stupid and they aren't even together. They've gotta be! At least, like Mason and I. Not official, but want to be. That doesn't limit us from not seeing other people, just makes us feel guilty. There's no way I could tell Mason, at least not now. About what Adler and I did. It was crazy, kind of like a one night stand without the sex..? Or a prohibited, risky, one night stand.

It was crazy. We tip toed down the hallway, giggling. Coffee in our hands. Adler stood at the end of the hallway, back faced to us. We quickly let go of each others hands and pretended to be having a normal conversation. As if we had come out of our rooms at the right time and met up to have a chat. My heart should have come out of my chest at the sight of two incredibly hot men standing together. But I felt as if I was more so just, accepting. Or happy, about Mason's kindness. I didn't quite feel any fireworks with Mason. But that's normal, right? Right..? My mouth stopped moving as we reached Adler and he was all that was in my vision. I swear, I liked Mason.