"Bubba what are you thinking about?", she asked as she looked at me.

Bey: Don't lie Yoncé.

"My body.", I mumbled.

"What about your body, it looks fine."

"No it doesn't, look at all of these scars and bruises.", I said.

"Baby you look fine, your scars aren't just scars they are evidence that you survived.", she said while lathering up my loofah. "Your body is sexy and I love it, scars or not I don't care your body is sexy and I love it, all the way from your toned abs to your thick thighs I love it."

That was the first time in a long time that I actually believed what someone told me about myself. Usually I would deny anything having to do with my body being sexy or anything like that.

As I stood in front of the water I closed my eyes and let my warmth soothe my soul. Nicki wrapped her hand around my body and laid her head on my back.

"Do you every think about having more kids?", asked Nicki.

"No, I don't want my kids being towed into my fucked up life, if I ever was to let go of this lifestyle I would love to.", I said.

"Do you every plan on letting go of this lifestyle?", she asked.

"I'm not sure, sometimes I think I'm too far in, I don't know if I can ever truly get out."

"Well you need to because it's dangerous, I don't wanna have to visit you in a musty concrete building or a graveyard.", she said. Nicki was a good person and I honestly wanna live my life with her,but I'm used to this life, I'm used to the killing, the money, the lifestyle as a whole.

"We'll see.", I said quietly.

Once we were out of the shower I changed the sheets and Nicki went to check on the girls. I was so happy to see my girls again. The others promise up and down that I'm overprotective of them but in reality I just really don't want anything happening to them. I want them to keep their innocence.

2 hours later
Tina's POV

I got up knowing that Rumi would be waking up around this time. She was easier to deal with at times this early because unfortunately Blue was a handful when grumpy.

"Come on Fat Mama.", I cooed as I got Rumi out the crib.

She was a little fussy but once I got a bottle from the night stand she was fine. I saw how she wiggled her toes and she drunk the bottle and I knew her and Nicki would love each other because they love to eat.

While Blue like money and clothes like me.

"MAMA!", yelled Blue.

I sighed before laying a sleeping Rumi back in her crib. I walked into Blue's room to see her throwing up.

"Aww baby what's wrong.", I asked while holding her hair back.

"I had a bad dream that the doctor did bad things again Mama.", she whined once she was done.

"What doctor baby?", I asked.