🦋33.Well this is Awkward🦋

Start from the beginning

"And I'm here because he kidnapped me." I walk into his kitchen and looks for food.

"Are you still obsessed with Meredith?" He puts the barbell back in the rack and sits up. "I mean, don't you have an Original vampire to care about?"

"Uh ah ah! Do ten more of those. You're gonna wanna buff up, if you start dating this one. Self-defense and all." My brother says as he pours himself a drink.

"Pour me one to." I said from the kitchen still looking for food.

"What's your problem? Ric asked getting upset with the 1st Salvatore.

"Your doctor vervained me and then she bloodjacked me." He said has he walks over and hands me my drink. Which I gladly took.

"Wait what happened between you and Jenna?" I asked sipping on my bourbon.

"After your speech about exploring the world. She went did exactly that, and when did you even see her Damon?" Alaric said quickly changing the subject.

That last I heard from Jenna she was in the Bahamas sipping margaritas under the sun. I'm glad that she can finally enjoy her life instead of constantly watching over an 18 year old, but what I didn't know was that she would leave Ric.

Plot twist.

"When I went to the hospital, to accuse her of killing her ex-boyfriend. Which by the way, very sensitive subject." I shake my head at his comment and before I can speak my phone rings and I check the caller ID, 'Care Bear 💛🐻'

"Hey Care what's up?"

"I wanted to talk about what Klaus made Tyler do to me. Bonnie and Elena aren't answering and I- I just need to vent." She said sounding angrily.

"Woah calm down. Do you want me to come over?" I asked grabbing my keys.

"No, I'm with Tyler and my dad. Tyler want's to break his sire bond and my dad is helping."

"Give me a second." I kissed Damon cheek and put my phone on mute. "I'm going over to Klaus place that's where I'm staying, find you're own ride." I walk over and hug Ric.

"I have to go meet your original boyfriend anyways, I'm going to give him his family back. Bonnie just gave me a heads up that he found the witch house so I have to go and hide that one locked coffin." He looks at me and smiles. "You know you look very beautiful today."

I glare at him. "What do you want?"

"What's in the locked coffin?" He smirks and takes my drink, downing it.

"Good bye Damon." I laugh and leave then unmute my phone. "Sorry about that, Damon was trying to get answers. So what happened with Klaus?" I asked as I got in my car and pulled off.

"He had Tyler bite me. BITE ME BELLA!" She screamed.

I quickly hit the breaks and almost hit another car. "HE DID WHAT!?"

"I mean I'm thankful that he came over and healed me but, that's so screwed up that your brother is putting all of us in danger just because he's holding a grudge. You know I heard what he did to you."