Chapter 5

A/N
I am editing bad grammar and I re wrote the smut since the old smut was quick and child like

(No one's pov)

Zuko smirked as grabbed aangs hips and pulled him onto his lap. "This will be fun" Zuko whispered as he nibbled on aangs neck. Soft low moans escaped aangs throat, zuko then bit down hard making aang wince before Zuko rubbed calming circles on his back.
Zuko then let go and connected there lips slowly sliding his tongue through aangs soft lips. Aang joined in feeling useless if he didn't.

Aang then broke apart and tugged at zukos trousers "Needy hm?" Zuko said with a wink. Aang shyly smiled and pulled them off before taking his bottoms off as well.
Zuko then dug his nails into aangs side "If your that needy why don't you do it yourself" he whispered as he nipped at aangs ear. Aang let out a whine before nodding and moving his hand towards his hole he then started to prep himself and zuko covered his mouth as he felt saliva might drip out.
Aang then re positioned himself and started to slowly ride Zuko, aang let out soft moans as he set his own pace but it wasn't enough not loud enough for zukos taste he gripped aangs hips and practically pushed himself toward leaving him on top of aang as aang was under him zukos member still inside. Zuko then started thrusting in to aang going faster and faster . "Ah!" Aang moaned as his toes curled and he gripped the sheets, Zuko smirked and picked up the pace he then groaned as he was getting closer Zuko then cummed inside him as aang moaned loudly and did as well.

Zukos uncle sat alone with gumdrops in his ears "those kids are loud" he grumbled