14 (THE END:c)

Olivias pov:

I looked at Tommys face his blue eyes were my main focus, god he seemed so perfect and pretty. I decided I would tell him today since I go home tomorrow, sadly. "Hey wilbur, when are we gonna go to the beach" I asked Wilbur eagerly. He looked at me then smirked for a moment then said, "Uh in an hourrr" He said smiling. "What the hell are you smiling at??" I ask him furrowing my eyebrows. "Oh, nothing" He says smiling. I scoff then walk away to see whatever Tubbos doing. 

Time skip cause i be lazzzzzzzzzzyyy:

"Guys come on!" Wilbur yelled from downstairs as I grabbed my swim suit from the dryer and grabbed my towel as well stuffing it in my bag then quickly changing. 

I ran down the stairs and bumped into Tommy, "Shit sorry" I said looking up at him

I ran down the stairs and bumped into Tommy, "Shit sorry" I said looking up at him. "Its fine." He mumbled. Then we headed out to the car.

I rested my head on Tommys shoulder and surprisingly he put his arm around me, I stared out the window letting my mind wander as the sun started going down making the sky a light shade of peach and blue. The car stopped after awhile and we all flooded out, "Hey I'm gonna go change" I said to wilbur as I laid out a towel and grabbed my swimsuit. "Okay, want me to come so a creep doesnt come around again?" He said getting up from where he was sitting, "Uh yes please" I mumbled as I began walking in the direction of the washrooms. He was quiet for a moment then suddenly said, "You like Tommy?" I choked on my own saliva and turned my head quickly still walking. "How in the shit did you know" I said abruptly. "Its obvious well to me at least" He smiled to himself. "Tommy likes you as well" Wilbur said after a minute of silence. "Really!" I almost shouted. "Yeah, hes a bit shy when it comes to this stuff though" Wilbur said soon after I shouted. I walked into the washroom there were these two girls they were, pretty. Very pretty. I glanced at one of them and they scoffed, I quickly opened the washroom stall and changed into my swimsuit I peeked through the little gap in the door they were still there doing their makeup I opened the door and ran out of the bathroom, "Loser" I heard as I walked towards Wilbur, "You okay?" Wilbur said walking with me back towards the group, "Yeah just some people yk?" I said quietly. "Uh.. Yeah i guess" Wilbur said as we got back to the group I saw Tommy in the water with Tubbo, I put my phone in my bag and walked over to that water. "is it cold?" I called out to them. "Not really" Tubbo yelled back. I walked into the water, they werent lying it wasnt that cold at all. I swam towards them and we just messed around in the water. I got out after awhile and put on a grey sweater and come camo sweatpants (you brought extra clothes obvi) I walked over to that lunch-like table me and Tommy sat at yesterday and watched the sun go down.

 I got out after awhile and put on a grey sweater and come camo sweatpants (you brought extra clothes obvi) I walked over to that lunch-like table me and Tommy sat at yesterday and watched the sun go down

Tommy walked over his hair was wet he had a white long sleeve shirt on with a 'T' on it and s=his swimtrunks still. "Hey" He said as he sat down next to me, "Hi" I said quietly. "Hey Tommy" I mumbled after a minute of silence. 

"Yeah?"

"I think I love you"

"Really?"

"Yes, you idiot"

"I think I love you too, Olivia"

"ReAlLy?"

"Shut up"

"So are we a thing now?"

"Of course dumbass."

A/N The end, I hope you guys enjoyed as much as I enjoyed writing this. Go check out my other book, "Dickhead Wilbursoot". Bye!