The flight

UHHhhhhhH Fast forward IT BE TUESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I looked threw my suitcase and backpack to make sure I had everything

I looked threw my suitcase and backpack to make sure I had everything. Shit I haven't changed out of my pjs.. I got up and walked over to my closet grabbing a sky blue sweatshirt and a white skirt I did my hair putting on light make up like I did yesterday (Eye liner, blush) And I was ready for florida. 

Hey tommy, Whens my flight?

Uh its 7 am rn right?

Uh yea

So in about an hour

I- It's 7:53

if you mean at 8:00 I literally have to go now-

Yeah. So bye Olivia!

 I rushed out to my car unlocking it and throwing my stuff into the backseat(Suitcase, backpack) and drove to the air port thankfully I got there just in time and got to my flight, putting my stuff into the luggage compartment (I dont know what its called lol). This was gonna be a long ride, I'll sleep through most of it anyways so it didnt matter that much actually. 

time skippp

I grabbed my luggage from the compartment and made my way out of the plane when I got inside I looked around for tommy or wilbur. I walked around for a bit and saw Tommy I ran over to him dropping my luggage and hug him lightly. He was surprised and turned around, "Holy shit you scared me" He said playfully, hugging me back.  I pulled away breaking the hug and grabbing my stuff. He led us to Wilbur, we two hugged quickly and then walked to his car.

A/N Im sorry this was short Im bored and very tired lol I hope you enjoyeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddd