It was such a shame that many gods underestimated hephaestus, he may not have been the most handsome, but his mind on the other hand was a marvel, he could create divine constructs, prisons for gods, weapons that can kill gods, an army of robots a...

It was such a shame that many gods underestimated hephaestus, he may not have been the most handsome, but his mind on the other hand was a marvel, he could create divine constructs, prisons for gods, weapons that can kill gods, an army of robots and yet all that was ignored by the others for being a cripple.

Time passed and more and more people came to his forge to fix things and for those who treated him wrong in the past they had to pay more than 10 times the amount he would actually need, for those who were friendly they had gotten a discount from him.

The sound of thunder roared in the sky making shirou raise an eyebrow, zeus was calling an emergency meeting, he wondered why, looking at the weapons he made he stored them in his reality marble, another new thing he can do, he can take weapons he made and store them in there for later use. He sighed and teleported to the throne room finding zeus and the others waiting for him, he grew to his godly height and sat in his throne.

Zeus : greetings olympians, today a matter of importance has come to my attention.

Shirou : what is it ?

Ares : you sent my son to tartarus to reform.

Shirou ( playing dumb ) : who ?

Ares : phobus.
Replied ares gritting his teeth.

Shirou : doesn't ring a bell

Ares was about to explode but athena spoke before he can.

Athena : the idiot who tried to attack me with his brother yesterday.

Shirou : ohhh, ugly number 1, now I remember.

Thunder was heard in the sky.

Zeus : HE DID WHAT ? ARES EXPLAIN WHY YOUR SONS WANTED TO HARM MY DAUGHTER.

Ares ( scared ) : I have no idea.

Athena : I asked for directions and they began attacking me.

Poseidon : it is clear that he got what he deserved.

Hera : the problem still is that hephaestus sent ares's son to reform. Athena too must be punished for her part.
Looking to punish zeus's child with another woman.

Demeter : now now, let us calm down, besides athena did nothing wrong.

Hestia : she merely asked someone a question.

Ares : my son is reforming and the person responsible for it is going to get off scott free. Aphrodite phobos is your son as well. Say something.

Aphrodite : I...I think that phobos got what he deserved.

This surprised many, aphrodite not sideing with area.

Ares : you..

Shirou : what do you want ares ?