500 Reads Special

Start from the beginning

            I can't take this, I'm leaving. I got up and began to leave. "Why are you leaving Akabane-san?," she asked running after me. "Come back inside it's raining," she exclaimed trying to pull me back inside.

        "You asked me to come here just to break my heart?," I muttered as I pulled myself away. "Break your heart?," she mumbled.

             Even with her makeup messed up by the rain she's still so tantalizing. I turned away from her and started to leave once more. This time she didn't come after me, she stood there.

          "Karma!," she shouted as she ran toward me. I turned around to see a truck coming straight toward me. Well this is end and I accept that. I hope Y/N has a happy life with her husband.

               Suddenly, I felt a strong push and I was on the next side of the street bleeding heavily. I looked in the road and saw Y/N's body laying there bruised and heavily bleeding.

           "Y/N!," I shouted as everything went black. "Karma! You're finally awake," Nagisa said standing beside me with tears running down his eyes.

          "Kayano get the doctors!," he exclaimed. "Where's Y/N?," I asked frantically getting up . "Karma calm down," Nagisa said trying to get me to stay still.

           In another room, I heard a man crying. "Y/N!," he exclaimed breaking down even more. I pushed Nagisa off of me and went to the room.

           "Sir please go back to bed," a nurse said trying to get me back in my room. I shoved her off of me and went to Y/N's side.

            "Hi Karma," she weakly said. "Hi Y/N," I replied with tears threatening to escape my eyes. "I love you," she faintly whispered as she closed her eyes.

 "I love you," she faintly whispered as she closed her eyes

"I love you too."

Uninspired Artist AU!
y/r= your race

Karma's POV

"Ugh. I should've just went to college and study medicine like my parents wanted." I was currently working on my latest masterpiece, but the world has been looking dim lately.

As if all the color had faded away. This is so annoying! I groaned in frustration as threw my drawing pad.

"Ouch," I heard a female's voice cry. "Sorry about that," I said not looking her in the eye. "It's ok," she stated warmly as she handed me back my drawing pad.