𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓,

Start from the beginning

We saw Jenesis stroll in while we waited in line. She didn't appear to be in good shape. She was frail and frail-looking, with pale complexion and swollen eyes. She came over to us and greeted both Solána and me.

"Hey guys, Thank you so much for looking after gekyume, both of you." With a weak voice, she said slowly.

Solana and I both hugged her and nodded. We were the next ones to approach the coffin. Jenesis walked forward and stumbled as soon as she touched the casket, her eyes balling out. Solana ran alongside her and comforted her while holding her up.

From afar, I observed. I didn't want to approach the coffin. I had no desire to see Jahseh in a coffin. I just stood there watching Jenesis sob on solána and touch Jahseh.

Solana took Jenesis in her arms and went away from the casket. I simply walked back to the back, not wanting to see him in the coffin.

I sat by Solána's side while she consoled Jenesis. We sat there the entire showing, just observing as people cried after seeing Jahseh. I despise funerals because they give me the creeps.

At the funeral, I didn't cry. When I thought about who killed Jahseh, my sadness became to rage. I only wanted revenge. I stood up and stormed out of the building, furious.

-

-𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

I sat between Jenesis and Stokeley, trying to console Jenesis. Jenesis' mother eventually took her outside to let her breathe for a while.

Stokeley and I sat in the back of the building, watching as others arrived to pay their respects.

After a while, I noticed that Stokeley was staring at his hands, as if he was contemplating. He got up and went out of the building after a few minutes of being spaced out. His body language told me he was angry about something.

As he walked out, everyone looked at him. I instantly stood up and followed him out the door. I went around the building looking for him.

Finally, I went outside to see him and a few of his friends in the parking lot. They were drinking and smoking behind the wheel of a truck.

I approached Stokeley and took his hand in mine, leading him away from the group of people. I could hear the guys yelling at me, but it didn't bother me.

"Stokeley, really?" I said expressing my displeasure that he was drinking at the burial of one of his best friends.

"What?" He looked at me with black eyes and murmured,

"At your best friend's funeral, you're drinking and smoking like it's a party or something," I told it to him face to face, staring him in the eyes.

"Get your shit together. You can no longer do whatever you want. You now have a child to assist in the care of." I said this as I walked away and returned to the ceremony. I lacked patience and was prone to rage.

I strolled back into the room and sat down where I had been previously. The showing had come to an end. Stokeley finally entered the room and took a seat next to me. We stood there watching as everyone said their goodbyes to Jahseh and walked away.

Stokeley and I were the last to say our goodbyes. I approached Jahseh and kissed him on the forehead, tears streaming down my cheeks. Stokeley was standing behind me, staring at me.

I walked to Stokeley. I'm sure he doesn't want to see Jahseh in this condition. Nobody does, but I don't want him to look back and regret not saying goodbye or suppressing his emotions.

"Come on Stoke, just say goodbye to him," I whispered as I took his hand in mine and brought him to the coffin. After a few moments of silence, Stokeley laid his hand on Jahseh's chest.

When Stokeley's hand landed on Jahseh's chest, he sobbed and knelt by the casket. I clung to Stokeley and caressed his back, indicating that he should let it all out. I cried along with him.

"I love you jah, sorry for everything," Stokeley mumbled between sobs before slowly standing up again and reaching into his pockets, 

Stokeley took a chain from his pocket and tucked it into the casket before patting Jahseh and saying his goodbyes. Stokeley gave me a look before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and leading the two of us out.

We grabbed Gekyume, said our goodbyes to those who remained outside, and returned home.

-𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓

𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃