Chapter 8: No sacrifice

Author's notes:
Reading the comments and all got me motivated!
--------------------------------------

[Koyuki's POV]

That explosion! It came from-

" OYAKATA-SAMA!!! " I screamed out, desperately, we all did I think.

We all dashed through and got to the estate to see a demon man with Tamayo-san, Gyomei took all of our attentions with a shout.

" IT'S MUZAN! KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!! "

' K-Kibutsuji- '

I quickly regain my focus and charge my breathing techniques.

" Breath of Snow! 5th form! Thundersnow Strikes ! " I didn't get to land a blow on him, I was teleported with Shinobu, by a shoji mat that opened right below.

" You're all going to hell now!! You thought you can corner me?! " From the distance was Muzan, with Tanjiro's scream.

" Koyuki-san, are you okay? " I landed on my butt with Shinobu beside me, handing me my sword and helping me back up.

" There's no time! Come on! " She grabbed my hand and ran through the strange halls.

" The structure of this building is so weird... Do you think it's a blood demon art? " I took my chances on the way to carefully view the place we're in as  Shinobu nodded.

There were some demons on the way but they were not Upper Moons so I took care of them easily, the demons looked very shape-shifted.

We then encountered a big door with a lotus pond beside it, we took deep breaths and slide the doors opened to reveal a familiar face.

" Eh? Such fine and beautiful women! I'll have to thank Nakime for this later! "

This sickening tone, and that appearance.

" Oh wait! We just met earlier! What a coincidence! You're that Hashira with the Snow breathing techniques right? I gotta admit your Snow almost matches mine! "  Shinobu looked angered at Douma.

" Don't you recognized THIS HAORI?! " I never seen Shinobu this angry before, then I realized... The demon in front of us were the demon that killed Kanae.

" Oh! You're the Flower Breathing girl's sister I fought! How silly of me- Let me listen to you griefs and pain! I'm a good listener- " Hearing his disgusting rambles, this guy has no morals whatsoever.

" Snow Breathing: Sixth form " Quietly, I clenched on my katana.

I launched at Douma, and managed to cut off his arms, his golden fan sliced a piece of my hair as I backflipped away from him.

" A feisty one now aren't you? But I don't mind a little rematch! Now with this butterfly girl too! " He spread his golden fan and did his signature giggle.

" Go to hell, you disgusting bastard. " Shinobu's sharp voice cuts through the air.

[Meanwhile, 3rd POV]

" A-Akaza! " The strange encounter with Tanjiro, Akaza, Giyuu and the Flame Hashira himself in one spot.

" Why did you guys stop- " Giyuu's voice echoed, still holding gripping on his blue sword.

" Oh! Gomenasai Tomioka-san! We forgot to tell you that this is Kawari-san's fiancé Hakuji! And Oyakata-sama has already allowed it!! " Giyuu blanked out a bit at Kyojuro's words.

" So nobody told me- " Giyuu relaxed himself from his stance.

" I'm so sorry Giyuu-san! " Tanjiro bowed.

" And he didn't have to attend a trial- and he is an Upper Moon 3- " Giyuu's made a disbelief face.

" Oyakata's condition was serious so we had to left it at that!! " At this point, Kyojuro's voice isn't even getting to Giyuu anymore.

I mean who would be calm after hearing his only friend, had an Upper Moon 3 as a fiancé without attending a trial that he almost lost his life for?

Akaza awkwardly stood there, Tanjiro then jolted and went over to Akaza giving him some sort of bottle.

" Koyuki told me to give it to you! It's a potion that will turn you into a human again! I think it'll block communication with Muzan in the meantime! " Akaza was surprised, he never even thought about turning back before, honestly he didn't even think he deserve it.

" Thank you... Tanjiro. " Taking the bottle from Tanjiro.

" Akaza!! What are you doing?! " The faint sound of his 'master', Kibutsuji Muzan can be heard, though Muzan himself couldn't do anything as he is in his resting mode.

" I do not work for you anymore, I remembered what you did, I will drag you to hell if it's the last thing I'll do. " With that, Akaza consumed the bottle.

" Let's go, I might as well save my beloved as the potion take in slowly. " Akaza, who's already leaving, as the three slayers followed behind.

" Please just find Uppermoon 1 at the other rooms, I'll go fight the Rainbow eyed bastard. " Akaza split up from the group, Kyojuro Giyuu and Tanjiro had no choice but to go by different directions.

[Back to Douma]

" Haha, I told you! Your lungs are gonna be frozen soon! " The poor Snow Hashira, crouched down, clinging onto Shinobu.

Crashing through the door, Douma's head half cut by the so familiar figure, Akaza himself. Douma's head quickly regenerate.

" My dear! Are you okay? " Akaza ignored the Upper Moon 2, and dashed over to Koyuki.

" Thank the gods... You don't have any fatal injuries. " Koyuki smiled softly, Shinobu poking the two breaking their lil moments.

" Ehhh? Akaza-dono? Is this what you've been distracted from? How exciting! Are you disobeying Muzan-sama'd orders now? " Douma head tilted.

" I don't obey that man as my 'master' anymore, now lets fight. Douma. " Akaza cringed at Douma's name coming out of his mouth.

The fight was rough, but with the heavy hard doubts behind, they charged as once, ignoring the words of Douma.

Akaza, being the main strength, Shinobu's poison had him distracted so Akaza and Koyuki can take the last blow and finish him off.

[me setting up my genshin team]

" U-Ugh- " Akaza falls back, as the potion's kicking in, he had sometime to fight off Upper Moon 2, but he had pushed himself far.

" Shinobu! Please take care of him! I'll go find the others and assist them! " Koyuki left her dear Fiancé to Shinobu.

Not long until Koyuki left, her tsuguko Kanao and Inosuke has burst in.

" M-Master! You're alright! " Kanao's teary voice echoed.

[Back to Koyuki]

" Kyojuro-san! Tanjiro-kun! Tomioka-san! " Koyuki called out at the strange encounter, in front of the large door.

" What are we waiting for! Let's go in! " Kyojuro took the lead and opened the door/, revealing the Mist Hashira impaled on one of the pillars with the Upper Moon 1 beside him.

" M-MUICHIRO-KUN! " Koyuki desperately screamed out as her sword was already in position, Kyojuro went in first and did his fire breathing, then Tanjiro did his Sun breathing.

" ...That breathing techniques, those earings- that mark- " The upper moon 1, breaths heavily.
–--------------------------------------------------–
[Taisho's secret]
-Koyuki was Giyuu's only emotional supporter, and she wished him to think more positively about himself

-Giyuu was very offended that Koyuki didn't told him about Akaza

[More Author's notes y'all]

-Ah yes, the encounter I decided to do to stir up the story, how's the reading? Ayup, Kokushibo will be meeting the one and only Tanjiro. Don't worry don't worry! I won't let you guys be waiting for long!