11

Hai friends, After a long time.... Phew....

*This got more votes in the "epilogue 3 of BROKEN BY LOVE".

Ok let's start.

Morning.

Veer's room.

Veer and Bani are sleeping. Bani is tired so she is still asleep. Sunrays peeped inside the room. Veer's sleep gets disturbed. He slowly opened his eyes. And saw the most beautiful sight in front of his eyes. His life is hugging him. 

Veer smiled and tucked her hair from her face. Bani slowly smiled in sleep. Veer kissed on her forehead.

Veer checked the time, its 6:30am. He has an important meeting today. He gets up from the bed without disturbing Bani.

Veer rushed into the washroom. After 20 minutes he came after the 🚿.

Bani is still sleeping. Veer went downstairs to the kitchen. He starts preparing a simple breakfast.

In Veer's room.

Bani slowly opened her eyes. She is not feeling well. Her chest is paining.

B: Aahh.... 

Bani opened the drawer and took the medicine. She swallowed it.  Bani went to washroom. After taking a shower she came out wearing a bathrobe. Bani is drying her hair standing in front of mirror.

Good morning Love..

Bani turned and saw Veer. She just smiled.

V: Are you ok now?

B: Feeling better.

Veer came inside holding a tray containing food.

B: Thank you dear..

V: No thank you and no sorry. (Veer moved towards her)

Veer cupped her face. He played with her nose using his nose.

V: Bani I have a meeting today.

B: 😳😮, Veer Aakesh..?

V: I will manage it, don't worry. 

B: No I will not let you..

Bani holds his hand tightly.

V: Sweetheart, Its an important meeting, I have to go.

Bani made sad face.

B: Be careful.

V: Hmm..

He pecked on her lips.

Veer went to his office.

Office.

His staffs get wondered seeing him after a long time. One of his employee informed him about the arrival of Aakesh Sharma. So he warned them not to tell anyone about his his(Veer's) arrival.

He went to his cabin.

Cabin.

Veer is preparing for the presentation in the meeting. Tapish entered in.

V: Haan Tapish Bhai.

He gets up from his chair and hugged Tapish.

T: After a long time. What about Bani?

V: She is fine, but she is hiding something from me.

T: What?

V: I don't know, Nowadays she is talking about weird things.

T: Ask her then.

V: Hm..

T: That Aakesh came here more than 3 times.

V: Haan, Nitesh told me.

T: Veer, I am warning you again that you are playing with fire.

V: Yeah I know, Bani is very hot🔥.

Tapish😳🙉.

V: Oopss. Sorry.. I mean.. I really love her. She also.

T: Haan That may be true, But her brother is so dangerous.

V: Tapish Bhai, Bani loves his brother too much, Aakesh also. Then why she is trying to escape from her brother. And she is hiding something from me.  I couldn't figure out these.

Tapish remained silent for sometime.

T: Anyway Veer its time for the meeting.

V: Yup.. Come.

Afyer meeting, Veer drove back to his farm house.

On the way he saw someone following him. Fear starts developing in him. He gulped and accelerated the car. But his doubt is right. Someone is following him.

Veer drives the car in wrong ways to confuse them. He tried to call Bani. But he couldn't.

Veer is driving fast, he saw the signal. Its going to turn red. He accelerates the car again and crossed the signal before it turn red. But Aakesh's gang's vehicle stuck on the signal.

Veer looked back and realizes none following him. He sighed.

Farm house.

Veer entered in the house using the spare keys. He is angry.

Veer's room.

This time Bani is applying concealer on the marks on her neck,chestamd shoulder.

B: Yeh Veer bhi na.. (Bani blushed)

Veer entered the room he looked for Bani and found her in the front of the table. He moved towards her. Bani saw the reflection of Veer in the mirror. She gets happy and gets up from the seat.

B: Han Veeranshuuu....

Bani turned and Veer holds her hand.

B: Veer.. What are you doing? Leave me..

V: Tell me why you are doing all these.. What do you want... Because of you I lost my usual life... Why did you came to my life... What mistake I had done to you...

Bani's eyes are filled with tears.

B: Veeer.... Please......

V: What please.. I want answer.

B:😭😭😭.

Veer leaves her when he saw she crying. But Veer's anger is at the peek.  He leaves the house.

He took his car and drives to the unknown destination. He stopped his car and gets down from it.

He starts walking through the road. Its a lonely place. His anger gets lowered when genlte breeze kissed him. He is continuously thinking about Bani and their sweet memories. He starts feeling guilty towards his behavior.

V: I should say sorry to her.

Veer turned back and something (A rod) hits on his head. He falls unconscious.

To be continued.....

How was it? Please comment your opinions and review about this chapter.

Sorry for the boring chapter.

Precap:

🏥.

Bani is in critical condition.

D: Need an immediate surgery.

Aakesh nods his head.

He signed the papers.

Operation theatre.

Aakesh is looking at Bani through the glass door. A tear drops fall from his eyes.