8

Days passed, they became more closer to each other. They enjoyed each and every seconds together. They made it very memorable by their own way. Two weeks were already completed. But they stayed together. Veer forced Bani and also bani wanted not to leave him. Veer took a leave from his own business. He gave the responsibilities to his PA and Manager. Aakesh is now like  a volcano. He is obsessed with his sister.  He is behaving like a mad person now.

Same time Bani also felt guilty. She knew her brother, his caring etc. But something holds her to Veer. 

One day she decided to go from there. She is concerned about both Veer and Aakesh. If she doesn't go, aakesh will heartbroken. If she stay there, Aakesh will kill Veer. So for sake of both she decided to go back. But Veer caught her and scold her(with love). Bani explained her situation to him but he didn't mind it.

One day, Night.

Bani is eating popcorn and enjoying a movie(Imagine your fav movie and tag it)

Veer came there with a laptop. He is working on his new project (work from home). And also he is talking in phone to his manager cum best friend, Tapish.

Bani gives him a look and smiled. She concentrated on her movie.
Veer sat beside her and asked Tapish about Aakesh's movements. Tapish gave him a satisfying reply. Veer became happy and cuts the call.

He takes popcorns from her. They enjoyed the movie together.

After movie.

V: Lets play video game.

B: Mmm ok..

Veer gave her a joystick. He made the arrangements for the video game. They sat beside each other.

They start their fighting, video game fighting.

Bani is almost won. But Veer closed her eyes using his hands. This time Bani's concentration gone for a few seconds. Now Veer is leading.

V: Hurray..

B: yeh cheating hai.

V:Everything is fair in war and love.

B: Yeh toh war nahi aur..

V: Aurrr.... (teasingly)

B:Pyaar bhi nahi.

V😒🥴.

V: Phir yeh kya hai..? He moved closer to her.

This time Bani decided to trick him.

B: Woh.... (she said seductively)

She moves towards him. And caressed  her hands on his face romantically.

V: Yeh...?  Kya.... Aage bolo.

Bani stared at his eyes very lovingly. She bites her lips. V😮. Veer couldn't control him. Veer gulped.
Veer moves closer to kiss her, to bites on her lips. Her gestures made him mad.
But suddenly she moves back and saud

B: Its a game.😂🤭.

V:🙁😠.

Bani leads.

V: This is cheating.

B: Ab barabar hai. Shut your mouth and concentrate in game. Warna fail ho jaayege..

Veer smirked.

V: Yeh Veeranshu Singhania kabhi nahi harega. Ha.. Ha. Ha..

B: 😁😁 Nice comedy.

V: Any doubt?

B: Haan. Doubt hai.

V: Chalo room mein chale. Aur tumhe abhi ke abhi evidences dedoonga main.. Come.come.