09

Albedo
I had to focus on something else. But after a while this did not go so well cause I received a visit. It was Kaeya. Who else ?!

,,What is that? "He asked and looked over my shoulder. I automatically took a step to the side. I had to get out of his way somehow. At least until I was sure what exactly was wrong with me. I was just stressed out. This whole Abyss thing is slowly but surely going to my head. I don't even want to know how Jean must feel right now...

"These are just a few notes," I replied .
I was just mixing a potion that should protect against the cold. "Can I...help you somehow?" Kaeya asked in a well...seductive tone. I swallowed. Damn why did he keep getting closer to me?
"Uh-um no not really," I said and just tried to fade it out. But it was definitely not easy. I carefully mixed the potion and put the finished product in a small bottle. "Perfect" I said and then stowed it in the closet. Next, I had to take care of a face mask for Lisa. I would make these from slime. Of course I didn't tell her hehe ...

When I wanted to pack away the finished product, Kaeya stood in my way
"Can't you sit down on the couch, I need space," I said and went back to my job.
,,OK"
The whole time my fingers were trembling because I felt how he was watching every step I took. One or the other manair happened to me. I even dropped a bottle of venom!

,,What's happening? You seem somehow completely out of the role "
"What, no, I'm not doing great!"
"That's exactly what I mean, did something happened?"
"No and if something had happened then it's none of your business"
"Hahah well then I'll leave see you soon Albedo~"

I turned to him and saw that he was walking towards me. I opened my arms to hug him, but it never happened.
Instead, he leaned over and unexpectedly kissed my cheek.
I just stood there petrified. Kaeya winked at me with a grin before he left.

I must have stood there for almost two minutes without moving. Was I still breathing?
My heart was beating very fast as I felt like I was about to die of a heart attack!
With my hand I touched the spot that Kaeya had kissed and couldn't help but smile to myself.
What has happened to me ?!