03

Albedo
,,So you two found nothing?"
,,Yes we fought like 12 Abyss Mages today but they just won't talk we literally tried everything" I explained to Jean the Acting Grand Master later that day.

Kaeya went to his office he was doing some paperwork. I plan on visiting him after I discuss the situation with Jean, to look after his wound.
,,I really hope we can solve this problem fast I don't want anyone to get hurt" says Jean as she walked past me. Her eyes are shimmering. She was worried and scared.
,,I hope this turns out as some dump joke but that would be to easy haha" she laughs.
,,Oh you don't need to stay any longer Albedo feel free to go home but please investigate tomorrow further in Liyue Harbor"
,,I will do good night Jean and get some rest"

With that I walked through the Hallway and knocked on the third door on the left site.
,,Come in"
I opened the door and my eyes meet the familiar blue one. ,,Oh why are you here? Did you miss me~"
,,Of course not! Gosh I'm here to look after your wound"
,,Mhm feel free to do that"
I go around the table and go on my knees. Then I lift Kaeyas shirt up and take a look at the fresh wound. The bandage looks alright so it shouldn't hurt like it did before.
,,Does it hurt?"
,,That question again? I kinda think you're underestimating me Albedo I'm not that weak you know"
,,I know I'm just worried"
,,Worried you say...if you want to help me that much you could do something different for me"
,,What would that be Sir Kaeya?"
Kaeya points at his lower half while grinning at me.
Swallowing I look down.
Oh Gosh...
I get up fast and step back.
,,Oh gosh"
A few seconds he suddenly starts to laugh uncontrollably.
,,Hahahahahaha~ you should see your face oh god I'm kidding"
I'm kinda relieved.
,,You should go home. See you tomorrow Albedo"

With shaking legs I walked out of his Office.

Fuck.

I'm hard.