Chapter 2: 1 and 2??

After dinner they decided to take a walk in the beach  . The ocean was clam and blue. It looked like a painting, few white strikes on Aegean . They sat on the soft sand and enjoyed the calmness. "I feel like you three just reached and you are already going. So fast the time flies " said Grandma , grandpa put his arms behind Grandma and pulled her closer. "Now when are you going to come back children?" asked Grandpa, three of them looked at each other and said "Grandpa we will soon have vacation again, just two more months" after a pause Maggie continued "We can't visit you because we have classes but you guys can still visit us in between right" "Yeah granpa .. grandma come on you haven't seen our home there right ? please do visit us some day there okay ?" asked Ruby with a hint of excitement in her eyes . "Ruby dear , we both want to say some thing " said Grandma , grandpa too joined her "We both were looking for the right time to tell it to you " "Go ahead dad " said Chessy ..

"You might know that this house we have here was an hotel before and we stopped that business when I went for my last voyage thinking that we will start it again right after I come back . But we couldn't you see .. so we decided we are gonna start the hotel again . What do you think?" ended Grandpa . "Wow dad!! that's such a beautiful idea" exclaimed Chester , "Yeah , it's just an amazing idea !!" said Mandoline, shining bright . "It is gonna be very exciting , we wish we were here with you to start it off" said Chessy . "We too do wish but didn't think their vacation was going to finish this early " said Grandpa with a sigh , "Don't worry grandpa 2 months will fly like a peregrine falcon especially you are gonna start a big business . And I am sure you are gonna top it " said Ruby , "Stop buttering Ruby " said Grandma with a tint of redness on her cheeks , they all laughed .

In the morning all were ready to leave with their packed suitcases but their mind was still not prepared to leave . They all wished if they could stay a little longer . David took his tea and sat on the couch . He turned the TV on and looked at the forecast. "Today the whole day will be sunny in most of the regions some regions can expect some rain . School reopening news ..... The schools have been decided to open next week but still changes can be expected " after the news woman stopped all three of the cousins sighed at the same . All the adults laughed , "You guys can still go tomorrow , your schools are opening only next week, there is heck a time for next week !!" said grandpa trying to make them stay . "No dad ,Maggie needs to buy her books and she also had asked me to take her to target to do some shopping for stationaries and she also need some clothes" said Chester by sipping his coffee. 

"Yeah same with Ruby and Charlie had asked me to take him to his school for extra camp " said  Chessy with a crooked smile as if she was hiding something . "Maggie sweety we are leaving after your dad's coffee okay? so make sure you have packed everything" said Mandoline by pursing her lips together . 

When Maggie first reached here she never thought bidding goodbye will be this hard . "So when are Ruby and Charlie leaving?" asked Maggie , "We are gonna leave at the same time ... Ruby did you pack your charger?" asked aunt Chessy . "Yeah mom " said Ruby with a dull face .

Soon their parents took their seats and gave sometime for the children to bid goodbye to each other and to their grand parents . "Children there is something special kept for three of you on the table go check what it is " said Grandma with a mesmerizing smile .

Three of them ran to the dining hall, searching for a box or cover.  They saw something on the table, they found three envelopes with two sheets of paper they pulled both of them out . Both the sheets were neatly folded and was numbered out side  as 1 and 2 . They decided to read it in order and opened the 1st one ......................