The taller male paused on his steps and sent on of his appendages to him, "That's a great idea, Mineta."

-----

"So, you will be the rider, (Y/n)-chan?" Shinsou asked the girl.

"Hai~! I can extend my barrier to an extent so it will protect you! We will keep these points with us!" The white haired girl said.

"Who else should we get..." He said looking around.

"Well we really don't need anymore people..." She mumbled as she walked towards Midnight, "Midnight-sensei! Can there be a group of only two?"

"Hai! Just make sure the rider doesn't touch the floor." She smiled at her.

"Okay! Thanks!" (Y/n) said, skipping back to Shinsou, "We have ourselves, so don't worry!"

-----

Aizawa had a tick mark on his forehead, 'That brat...She calls her -sensei, but not me?' He thought as he watched the girl skip back to the purple haired male.

-----

"You will have to carry me on your back, Hitoshi-chan! Don't drop me, okay?" The white haired girl said.

The male blushed realizing he is going to have to carry the girl the whole time, "Are you sure you don't want to find someone else?"

She tilted her head, "Eh? But us two are just fine. Plus, we are a strong duo! I can use my infinity barrier and you can use your brainwash quirk if they annoy you! We are the new power duo!" She said, fist bumping the air.

Shinsou chuckled at her enthusiasm and pat her head. 

-----

"Almost everyone here has their eyes on Class A. Why is that? And like Tetsutetsu said, Class A is full of themselves about it...It's strange, isn't it? The only difference between us and them is that they fought villains. Why were those of us in Class B happy with being in the middle of the pack? Let's let that arrogant Class A know, guys." Said a young man with short slick blond hair, that was styled so that it was parted to the right, his bangs left hanging over his right eye. His irises were a periwinkle blue, his pupils white.

The timer went off, as the female hero stretched.

"Now then, it's about time to get started!"

-----

Present Mic tapped Aizawa's shoulder, "Come on, wake up, Eraser!"

The hero opened his eyes and looked down at the arena without saying anything.

"After fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy, thirteen teams are lined up on the field!"

"There are some interesting teams out there." The injured male said.

-----

"Now raise those battle cries! It's time for U.A.'s bloody battle! Light the signal fire!"

(Y/n) was on Shinsou's back, as she tied the headband, "Yeah!" She looked at the male, "We got this, Hitoshi-chan!"

"Hai!"

-----

"I chose you three because I thought it would be the most stable formation. Kaminari, you'll be the left wing, keeping the enemy away with your electricity. Yaoyorozu, you'll be the right wing. You are in charge of insulation and assisting with defense and movement. Iida, you'll be in front as the main source of mobility and physical defense." Todoroki said.