-----

"Break Room"
"Staff Only"

"The U.A. sports festival is more about simulating the competition they'll face as heroes than seeing how prepared they are to be heroes." Death Arms said as he had a cigarette between his fingers." 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Mt. Lady said.

"In a world crowded with hero agencies, in order to put food on the table, there are times when you have to kick down others in order to show your stuff. That was what the obstacle course race in the qualifier was, right?"

The female covered her nose and waved the smoke around, "Doesn't that just pain your heart?"

Kamui looked at her, "You little—You did that quite gleefully, remember?" He said, thinking back to the villain attack.

"On the other hand, even if you're business rivals, there are many cases where you have to work together." The smoking hero said.

"Oh, that's just like the cavalry battle! If you win, your teammates also win. You have to think about compatibility and other people's quirks...It's a give-and-take situation..." The female said.

"Coordinating with your sidekick, and joint quirk training with other agencies..." The wood user said, about to drink his water, but was startled when it hit his mask.

"The kids are doing stuff now that will be their way of life after they become pros." Death Arms said.

"They've got it rough." Mt. Lady said.

-----

After (Y/n) rejected Bakugo, he was surrounded by other students.

"Team up with me!" Sato said, pointing at himself.

"What? Bakugo, team up with me!" Mina said.

The said blond was quiet for a few seconds, "I don't know what quirks you all have! What?!"

"I can understand not knowing Class B's, but—" 

"He doesn't pay attention to what's around him at all, huh? I guess the only one he knows is, (Y/n)-chan's." The taller male said.

-----

"Even thought his personality's like that, he still came in fourth and has one-hundred ninety points. Considering the all-purpose use of his quirk it makes sense that he's popular." All Might said, as he watched Bakugo.

-----

"Hey! Todoroki chose his team already!" Kirishima said, walking up to the blond, "Bakugo, team up with me!"

"Weird hair." The blond said.

"I'm Kirishima! At least try to remember! My hair is not that different from yours!" He exclaimed, "You're gonna be the rider, right? Then who'll be a front horse that can take your blasts?" He said activating his quirk.

"Someone with guts."

"Not really, but yeah! Me, with my hardening! I'll be a horse that'll never waver! You're gonna get it, right? The ten million?"

Bakugo grinned while letting out a small chuckle.

-----

"Shoji...Shoji...!" Someone called out to the tall male, making him look, only to see Mineta, "I wanted to team up with a girl, but it's no good! Please team up with me! I'm tiny, so I can't be a horse! But no one'll be my horse if I'm the rider! With your huge body and tentacles, you could cover my whole body, can't you? Right? Right?" The grape said, crying.