three : ❝ I can't study thinking about you❞

CHAPTER 3| EDITED

- ♡ -

The rest of the afternoon classes went on smoothly. The bell rang signaling the end of the day's last class which made the other students excitedly pack their things and catch up with their friends to hang out or proceed to their after school clubs.

(Y/n) hasn't received any message from their club president today to announce a meeting so it meant that she was free to leave school. The girl packed her things and  walked to the building's main exit where she spotted Rue with her flashy outfit. The redhead is always one to stand out in a crowd, especially in a crowd of students wearing their school uniforms.

"(Y/n)! C'mon!" Rue excitedly said and led her to the school's parking lot where an expensive looking car with a man in a formal suit waited by the vehicle.

The man opened the door for the two girls to enter the back seat. Rue went in first, courtesy to (Y/n), and then herself. The Nakamuras' family chauffeur then entered the driver's seat and started driving back to Rue's place.

She got to admit, she felt so out of place even though it's just Rue and her driver. No matter how much time Rue offers to let her hitch a ride in one of their cars, she still can't get use to the feeling of being inside a luxurious car. It just feels like it doesn't match her vibe at all.

(Y/n) shook the feeling off and faced the car window beside her to watch the pretty sunset. The sky was turning pink and orange and the girl had the urgent need to snap a photo of it.

She then grabbed her camera from inside her backpack and remove it from it's protective bag. "Can I roll down the window for a bit?" She asked.

"Sure!" Rue smiled and motioned (Y/n) to the button that would roll the window down.

The girl managed to open the car window and she felt the city breeze slap her face. She carefully angled her camera, making sure not to drop it and took a few snap of the city sky.

She then rolled the window up and checked the picture she captured. "How does this look?" She asked, handing the camera to Rue.

Rue examined the sunset picture on the camera's screen. "It looks beautiful!" She complimented and handed the camera back to the girl.

(Y/n) smiled and thanked her. She turned the camera off and placed it back in it's bag and in her backpack. The (H/c) girl continued observing the buildings pass until the tall infrastructures and building turned into medium sized houses.

Finally, their car arrived in the Nakumura mansion. She watched as the expensive looking automatic doors slowly opened, revealing the large luxurious mansion. The car then entered after the gates fully opened and two staffs opened both doors for (Y/n) and Rue.

"Welcome back Miss Nakumura!" The staff greeted and bowed. Rue dismissed them and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand as she dragged her up to her room. Rue opened the large wooden doors revealing her room.

Her room is large. Like really large. It's probably the same size as (Y/n)'s whole house. Her walls were painted with a creme colored paint with a golden chandelier hanging above and golden glass decorated someone parts of the wall.

 Her walls were painted with a creme colored paint with a golden chandelier hanging above and golden glass decorated someone parts of the wall