Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 Shenhao Sign-in System

There was a crazy knock on the door.

Zhao Feng, who was scared from his sleep by the knock on the door, hurriedly got up from the bed.

Not waiting for Zhao Feng, who is used to sleeping naked, to put on shorts.

Took a short sleeve casually, stepped on a double flip-flop on his foot and walked to the door.

Just put on his short sleeves, Zhao Feng's hand hasn't touched the doorknob.

I heard a familiar roar from outside the door: "Zhao Feng, if your kid doesn't pay the rent today, you can get rid of the old lady! You have the ability to rent a house, do you have the ability to open the door? You have the ability... ..."

Fuck!

This tigress-like voice, don't need to listen, I guess it is the short and stubby landlady.

The image of the landlady appeared in his mind, and Zhao Feng shook his head quickly!

OK! OK!

Looked at the date, it was only a week after the rent was paid!

Within this week, the landlady came to remind me every other day.

It's terrible!

What's even more frightening is that perhaps Zhao Feng's appearance and good body proportions that can barely be regarded as a handsome boy attracted the landlord's aunt, but the second time the landlord's aunt came to urge the rent.

That scene! Zhao Feng still remembers clearly now.

The landlord's aunt grinned and showed her yellowish teeth which were not neat and tidy, and she slapped Zhao Feng on the shoulder with a smile: "Xiao Zhao! If you can't get the rent, Auntie will help you find a way!"

While talking, the landlord's hand moved along her shoulder to the position of the biceps under her arm!

Zhao Feng's hair is suddenly terrified!

It's terrible!

At that time, he smiled and said directly: "Auntie, in this way, I will have it together in two days!"

The landlord might think she still wanted to make a good impression on Zhao Feng, so she didn't bother.

But in these two days, she has become more and more excessive!

Zhao Feng feels that the landlord's aunt is gluttonous of her body!

Pooh!

Mmp!

Speaking of which, God knows how bad Zhao Feng is!

After graduating, he worked for first job for more than a year, and monthly salary was more than 5,000 yuan. As a result, the rent was 2,000 a month, and daily consumption added up to almost 1,500. He still had food and clothes, etc. Wait, socially, such as occasional dinners with colleagues, and occasional dinners with a few well-connected college brothers. Even if it is AA, it will cost nearly five or six hundred a month. If it happens to be more, it will be a thousand less.

That's is four thousand yuan, and the amount that can be saved every month is only about one thousand yuan.

After more than a year, he barely have a deposit of about 10,000 yuan.

As a result, in September, his mother called and said that the family was planning to buy a house for Zhao Feng in the city. The family had a deposit of about 180,000 yuan, and the down payment was a full 200,000 yuan. After the discount, it was still one less. Million.