"Alright, im in."
..............Well, damn.

"Good! Now let's go to the pizza hut!!! im hungry!!" wassabi pointing at the sky, and then we go to the pizza hut.

~at the pizza hut~

"Alright, kazuhiko-san-"

"Please call me ryuuji." ryuuji cut honey's off.

"Ok, ryuuji-kun. i think it's time we introduce ourselves. my name is honey lemon. that is gogo, wassabi, fred, and this is hiro, the one you helped just now." honey pointing at me. and ryuuji smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you, hiro." oh.my.god. That smile....make my heart flutter. i can feel my face getting redder and redder.

"Y-yeah. n-nice to meet you too." damn this fluttering words. Suddenly, the waitress approached us. Whoah, thank you very much miss waitress.

"Good afternoon. how may i help you?"

"Yeah, we'd like to order please." the waitress take her note out

"1 meat lover pizza Size L, 5 chicken strips with barbeque sauce, 4 beef fettucini, 2 spaghetti bolognese, 6 mineral water. and dont worry about the price because i have a free voucher." wow. that is so fred.

"Alright, please wait. i will come back with your food about 30 minute." after that the waitress leave, and we chat casually. well, except me.

~after eating~

"Whoaaaaaah, that was amaziiiiiiiiing!!!" fred cheered throwing both his hands up.

"Yea, and i think i gained 20 kg because of you.." wassabi said sarcastically.

"Im tired... let's go home.." honey said exhausted.

"Agree." gogo said, popping her bubblegum.

"Alright, let's go back to SFIT and take my car-"

"No. i'll get some taxi here. im to exhausted to go back to the campus." Honey said, cut wassabi's word.

"I'll go with honey" gogo and fred says in unison.

"Huh..then i have to go back to the university all by myself..." Wassabi said with his fake sad tone.

"Hey guys, wait-" and when i look back, they're all gone, leaving me and ryuuji alone. Oh, now i know. They already planning about this. they want ryuuji to take me home.

"Hiro?" ryuuji called me, and heard him saying my name makes me a little bit...blushed.

"Yeah?"

"You dont go home?"

"Y-yeah. i-im leaving." When im just about to leave, he suddenly hold my hand.

"I'll take you home." WHAT?! are you kidding me?! no no no. remember hiro, dont get in touch with tadashi or tadashi 's twin.

"N-no it's ok. i can go home by myself." I try to get off from his hold, but he's too strong. Sometimes, i think i might kill these stupid, thin, weak body.

"No. it's dangerous if you wandering by yourself. i'll take you home, no matter what." he said, looking directly to my eyes with his warm hazel eyes, and with a (cool) stern expression. Damn, i cant turned down that face.

"Alright." Ryuuji smile, and it makes me regret my choice.

We're leaving with ryuuji beside me. and it's so....awkward, when suddenly ryuuji broke the silence.

"HIro, can i ask you something?"

"Y-yeah. go ahead"

"Why are you guys calling me tadashi?" i gulped. is it ok to tell him? well, maybe i can tell him, except the 'incest' part.

"Tadashi is my big brother. we are friends with honey,gogo,fred,and wassabi-"

"Wait, you are friends with those guys, so that means...you're one of a SFIT student?"

"Yeah, that's right" and he shocked.

"You already graduated from highschool?!" i surprised, and then nodded. His mouth is gaping wide.

"Wow. you're such a genius kid." he said, and im giggled.

"What so funny?" he said, playfully hitting my arm

"Nah. it's just your expression is very funny." hey, i think i get more comfortable with ryuuji.

"Forget my expression, now continue the story." I take a deep breath, and then continue

"As i said just now, we're friends with honey, gogo, fred and wassabi, and we both were the SFIT students. but because of the fire 'accident' at SFIT, tadashi's dead...and because youre very similiar with tadashi, we mistook you as tadashi." i said with a low voice.

"...Am i really looked very similiar with tadashi?"

"Very. both face and voice." i replied.
Ryuuji pat my shoulder.

"Im sorry hiro... i didnt know..." he said, and he seems regret his question.

"Nah. it's ok" i said smiled.

After that we talking about hobby, favorite food, likes dislikes. And turned out that he likes robots too! we talked about robots, callaghan, baymax, an many more. And finnaly we arrived at my house. And ryuuji seems puzzled with my house

"Your family runs a cafe?"

"Yup! lucky cat cafe." He look back at the cafe

"Youre such an interesting kid..." he said still looking at the cafe. and i blushed.again.

"Ryuuji, thanks for walked me home. and thanks for listening my story. Do you want to get in first?"

"No it's ok. i need to go home too. BYE!" he said and then leaving. when im about too get in to my house, ryuuji called me from behind

"HIRO!" I turned back and see him panting in front off me.

"Ryuuji? what's going on? why are you back?" He take out a small paper with a phone number on it

"Here. call me if you need me." he said, giving me the paper. Before i accept it, he take my hand and stuffed my hand with the paper, and give me a warm hug.

"Remember, i'll always there if you need me." he whispered to my ear, let me go and then leave. leaving me standing with mouth widening, red face, and widened eyes.

Oh.my.god.

He...hugged me..
I can feel my heart cant stop beating..
His hug is so gentle..
So warm...
I can feel his touch still lingering in my skin..

"hiro?" suddenly a voice wake me up, and damn, it's aunt cass standing in front off the cafe door. Did she saw that?

"Youre home, dear? Why are you still outside?and why are you standing like that with wide mouth? You can catch a fly in your mouth." she said confused. i relieved because she didnt saw that.

"H-hey, aunt cass. it's because... well.. because hey look! the sunset looks really beautifull! it's so beautifull till make my mouth gaping wide!" I said lying

"But sweetie, it's still 4 pm.." man, im really bad at lying.

"W-well, let's forget it and get in! it's so cold out here!" aunt cass confused, but just nodded, even i still can here her mumbling 'but it's still summer'

When i get in, i run to my room and throw my self to the bed. well, i think ryuuji is a good person, and it's comfortable to talk with him. He really look like tadashi. even his personality. it's very similiar..
I throw my head to the pillow and drifting to sleep in no time. Maybe...he can help me to forget tadashi. Well, it's not wrong to expecting, right?