"Wait. Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that... but the truth is, most of that was just luck. We didn't know what we were doing half the time. We nearly always had help." Harry explains, indicating to him and me as I watch the people with my green eyes. Then my visions come to Fred, smiling softly at me, knowing that he is the only person who is always there for me in those troubling times when he and George help me when I need it, "He's just being modest." Hermione tells the group as I then stand up on that, knowing my brother is not being modest. He is telling the truth, "No, Hermione, he's not. Well, facing this stuff in real life is not like it is in school. When we are in school, if you ever make a mistake, you can always just try again tomorrow. But when you are out there... when you're just a second away from being murdered..." I voice as people look at me, hating the visions I see. 

Still, they are clear as day to me or sometimes blurry, which I hate because it might not come true, which hurts speaking these words to people, "or watching a friend die right before your eyes... You don't know what that's like." Harry finishes as I nod on that with me, sitting down with my brother, wondering what these people will do now they are hearing it from us when we have kept quiet about all this, "You're right, Harry, Lillian, we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance at beating... Voldemort..." Hermione says as I look at her knowing she never voices his name, which is different to hear now that he is back and he is ready to kill Harry and myself, "He's really back." I then heard Nigell say as I nodded slowly on that and for me to breathe in, knowing that it would impact the children in the future from what Voldemort is planning to do to everyone. People then began to sign the list to join the class. I smiled as I watched them, with the twins giving me a wink on signing the said form. I smiled at them, knowing they were jokesters at the best of times but were they so willing to be taught by myself and Harry, which was somewhat comforting. 

After our little meeting, we walk back to the school, knowing we will have to look for a place to train now, which is going to prove to be a challenge with Umbridge watching everyone to make sure we are not starting something that she doesn't want us starting, oh wait for its too late for that we are already beginning the process of this little army, "Right. First, we need to find a place to practice... where Umbridge won't find out." Harry states as we are walking for me to nod, knowing it is the first thing we need to do or we are going nowhere fast, "The Shrieking Shack." Ginny questions as we walk along the bridge with me next to the twins, finding that this is going to be fun as hell with all my friends who are evolved in our little quest to learn something with real magic, "It's too small." Harry answers, knowing that is true because it was pretty cramped in that house when I was in my third year with all those people, which I do not want to look back on, "Forbidden Forest?" Hermione questions as I find it interesting that Hermione wishes to join in on this fun little adventure we are planning, "Not bloody likely." Ron says as I smile a little at that, knowing he hates the forest because of Hagrid's pet spider that he met in his second year at the school, which I missed out on the chance to meet knowing that Fred and George are to be blamed on Ron's fear of spiders which has me to look at them on that as they give me a what look as I shake my head at them and then go back to looking at the front where we are walking, "Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny asks as Hermione looks to no care at all about the words. 

She hates the toad as much as all of us, which is relieving that she does hate Umbridge, "Who cares? I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?" Hermione asks as my eyes bulge at the words that Hermione just said. Oh my, she is changing, and it is fascinating watching it happen in front of me, "Who are you, and what have you done with Hermione?" Ron asks as I bite my lip from not laughing at Ron's words; he is right where Hermione is now, "Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today." Hermione then says, looking a little smug about something she is talking about or has even seen. Oh, I wonder what she spotted in the meeting, "What's that?" Harry asks as Hermione looks at my brother, smirking happily at that with me tilting my head at the girl, "Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" Hermione asks as I cough, trying not to die from laughter as Fred pats me on the back. I look up at him, smiling as he chuckles at me as I elbow him in the stomach to stop his nonsense. I turn my eyes back to the group to see Hermione giving me a look as I smile sleepily, then to see the sad look on Ginny's face, does she like Harry aww, that's cute in a way and also kinder disgusting because he is my brother that I don't wish to think about it. 

Harry snaps out of Hermione's words to go back to the agenda at hand. Still, I could see a little smile on his features that Cho was thinking of him that way or even looking at him for me to roll my eyes at my brother. He is so easy to read at the best of times when it regards girls, "Right. Over the next few days, we should each come up... with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice. We've got to make sure, wherever it is, there's no chance she can find us." Harry explains as we enter the courtyard for me to nod on that, knowing that will be the main thing we will be looking for right now a place to train, "Will do, Harry." everyone says as everyone leaves for me to grab my brothers arm for him to turn and look at me as I smile at him, "what's up to Lil's?" he asks for me to smile at him happily. At the same time, he watches me, "I am overjoyed right now on us fighting back", I whisper for him to nod, knowing that we both agree we are fighting back at the toad of a pink lady so we can learn something, "I know Lil's we are going learn something new and not something useless that we have been learning" he whispers as I smile on that nodding, "and you might be dating someone at the end of this year" I whisper for him to go red in the face as I scruff his hair up and then skip away with a joyful bounce in my steps knowing I love messing with my brother on days like this when he is actually in a good mood. 

Edited: 21/1/23