information

THIS BOOK.
this is one of the first crossovers and few stories i've done, it will not be perfect, don't expect it to be please.

she will be overpowered. for an avatar that is, if this bothers you, don't read. The power scales between these two shows are completely different. Luffy is literally just rubber and can take down bosses without a problem, i have to make her competent as well. i also just love morally questionable , shitty, powerful lead females.

i love comments and corrections were needed so please feel free, if it is hate then i will delete and block you, i don't have time for bullshit, my book is for those who want a new idea and are willing to give me a chance, please don't copy my idea.

ABOUT ALVENA
(al-vee-nah)
my oc Alvena is an avatar, she in my story she is in theory a "second avatar", when aang disappeared she was born to accomodate for the imbalance in the world, she was born in the fire nation and was moved out by her parents who died after being hunted down. the world doesn't know of her until Aang returns and she consequently joins the gang.

her attitude is similar to both Sokka and Azula, she is imperfect and will often be nasty, she has a burden and alot of trauma from fights (alot like korra).

Alvena is a master in fire bending, having being taught by her father who was a general long before Ozai. she is close to mastering earth bending, being taught by toph who has taught her small amounts of metal bending after its discovery and an old earth bender she lived with for a while after her parents death. Katara and Aang train her in waterbending and airbending, Alvena seemed to pick up bloodbending on a small scale as well, she struggles with alot of the airbending concepts: like balance and meditation as she is very impatient and often times impulsive and rash.

she is able to activate avatar mode only when she is in danger.

appearence wise she resembles most fire nation traits, dark hair, pale skin with golden eyes. physically she is strong from training, her shoulders are broader than most females and she has a lot of lean muscle as she is focused on fluid movement and acrobatics. she. is. not. short. im sorry if you are and imagined it but she will be up around 5'11. i believe taller girls are simply superior🙇🏼‍♀️

END GAME
the end game is luffy, i know he is not romantic, so this will be alot of dumb shit and slow burn.

there is a lot of swearing, alvena swears like a sailor😭

with that cleared, please enjoy!

- sleepy