𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

KILLER QUEEN!

z. berman.

.ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𝖼𝖺𝗏𝗂𝖺𝗋   𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗂𝗀𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗌,
𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝖽  𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗊𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖾.
𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾.
𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇 !

.ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

    ESTELLA HARTE was from one of the richest families in Sunnyvale

ESTELLA HARTE was from one of the richest families in Sunnyvale. She had everything she could ever want, and her family practically ran the damn town.

The Harte family despised the Goodes. Generation from generation, each Harte had a problem with a Goode. For example, Estella hated Nick Goode with a fiery passion generally reserved for dairy products, unnecessary drama, and sappy sitcoms.

Estella always thought the Sunnyvale vs Shadyside drama was kind of idiotic and pointless. Like, what is the point? God, could people be anymore shallow? Who gives a damn about the fucking town differences? Jeez.

Estellas best friend Sheila hated Ziggy Berman, she would constantly torment the girl, calling her a witch, and trying to blame her for everything, and get her in trouble.

    Estella didn't really have any problems with Ziggy, the Berman girl was a bit of a bitch, but the Harte girl understood that, anybody who had contact with Sheila automatically would be defensive. Sheila was a cunt. Estella never said that, though, even if she agreed.

Even though Ziggy Berman had a reputation for hating Sunnyvalers, she grew to like Estella.

    Estellas life was pretty fucking shitty, but she was good at hiding it. Nobody had to know, except for her parents and doctors, sadly. Ziggy changed that though. Estella was finally comfortable sharing information with someone. Ziggy was her someone.

    Estella and Ziggy were both prepared for a lame summer at shitty camp Nightwing, and then 'Sarah Fier' attacked again.

CAST!

Sarah Jeffery as