Chapter IX

Your abuse seemed to last forever, Heisenberg's large rough hands man handling your soft and warm inner bits. Tears streaked down your reddened face, dripping down your chin and neck wetting the collar of your shirt. You seemed to try and stay still and quiet, as well as stop crying as it seemed to make him get even rougher with you. He uses his thumb to rub your clit, gently caressing your thighs with his free hand. "Please.." you whimper, pressing your face back against the soft chair and closing your eyes tightly "Please what, Darling?" He asks, softly laughing at you and slowing his movements "s-stop.." you whine, curling up your toes and pulling away.  He just laughs and starts to go rougher than before, digging his nails into your thigh. You let out a muffled groan through your gritted teeth, moving your hips around and trying to stop the sensation. He hits a sensitive spot, making your body slightly twitch and a loud squeak escaping your lips. He stops for a moment and grins "What? Did that feel good?" He asks, rubbing his fingers hard on the sensitive spot again. You give the same reaction as before, shaking your head "w-wait d-dont do that.. i-i can't" you don't say much before your own moans cut you off, your voice easily filling the small room. "You can't? Well.. that's just too bad, because you're going to anyways" he laughs again, somehow managing to go even harder, hitting your sweet spot each time. Your juices start to drip down and stain the chair cushion as well as coating his fingers. He shakes his head at the sight, so pathetic. He hadn't even put his fingers inside of you yet and somehow you had managed to almost completely coat his fingers.
     He pulls his hand away, looking up at your burning face. A smile that could almost cut your skin with how sharp it was on his lips. You take a breath, looking away from him and across the room. "Why.. why are you doing this.." you whimper pressing your hands into the side of your thighs. He just giggles, running his hands up your legs "I have a couple reasons.." he states, reaching up and grabbing your face roughly. "Mainly, I needed a mate.. but I needed the perfect one, that's why we have the boxes.. all the lord's have a box hidden somewhere.." you swallow, whining at the feeling of his nails digging into your cheek. "S-so.. Lady Dimitrescu also has one..?" You mumble, biting the inside of your lip. Your comment doesn't seem to sit well with him, his hand sliding down your face and neck eventually reaching your breasts and groping at them. "Speak that name again and I'll cut your tongue out, got it?" He hisses, pinching your nipple hard between his fingers. You let out a whine, quickly nodding your head. He seems to loosen his grip a bit, his free hand sliding between your legs and starting to play with your inner bits again. "Let me explain this to you in a way your simple, stupidn brain can understand. You are my breeding toy, you're here for me to use, and keep my company while doing my work. You are also the one who will give me children. I'll fill your stupid hole with my seed every single day if I have to. And if you refuse.. well.. I'm sure the Lycans would love to play with you.."
     Your eyes begin to water again although you didn't think you could cry anymore. He laughs and leans down, putting his face between your legs, so close that you could feel his warm breath on your throbbing sex. "but if you're good.. well.. I won't make your life hell.." he looks up at you, placing a small kiss on your clit "do you understand?" He asks, rubbing your clit again with his fingers. You shyly nod, everything was new to you. You didn't know who this was, why you were here, how you got here or even who you are for that matter. "Oh, and your name is y/n, but you probably won't hear it very much.." he laughs and presses his tongue down hard on your cunt, licking up your juices and gently rubs the tip of his tongue on the entrance of your hole. You nod, whimpering a soft "yes" under your breath. He smiles and gently continues licking your length, enjoying the small moans you let out. After a while of this he presses one finger against your entrance, looking up at you. He wasn't asking for consent, rather watching to see if you would protest. 
      He smiles a bit, hearing your breath hitch and a small whine of.protest escaping your lips. He slowly starts to push his finger into your hole, which to your knowledge had been untouched. He says nothing, dipping his finger into you, your juices giving him all the lubricant he needs. Within a couple seconds his finger is deep inside of you, almost touching the very inner parts of your being. It was a totally new sensation and you couldn't help but moan as your captor- and rapist- sunk his large finger inside of you. You try to pull your hips back, but he just pushed his hand forwards. He laughs at your pathetic attempt to get away, starting to slowly pump his finger in and out of you. This, paired with the feeling of his fingers rubbing your clit makes your body slightly twitch, your breath picking up as small moans slipped from your mouth. A bit of drool leaked from the corner of your mouth as your eyes gently rolled back with each gentle thrust of the man's fingers. You hated how good it felt, but there was no getting out of it. Perhaps you could be perfect and he'd give you freedom and you could escape. You might as well give in and enjoy it. But that's most likely what he wanted from you, and you weren't going to give him what he wanted.
     You start to move around, grabbing at his hands and trying to stop him. You close your legs together but that didn't stop him from still pumping his fingers into your wet hole. "S-stop it.." you whine, struggling around against him. He gets fed up pretty quickly at your sudden abstinence, pulling his finger out of you and standing up. "Why are you being a bitch all of a sudden?" He demands, grabbing you roughly by the throat and yanking you out if the chair. He drags you over to the bed, throwing you down face first into the covers that reeked of dust and sweat. He easily shoves your face into the mattress, using one hand to hold your arms tightly behind your back. Without hesitation he pulls off his belt and gives you probably the hardest spank of your bare ass that you'd ever had. You let out a squeal, jumping in pain and trying to get away "want another one? I'll give you as many as you want.." he says with a sadistic grin, hitting you again with the belt. You cry out in pain, shaking your head "s-stop! Please!' you beg, earning a small hum from Heisenberg. "Will you stop acting like a little entitled bitch if I do?" You quickly nod, feeling him wrap the belt around your wrists to create a makeshift pair of handcuffs. He tightens it up, reaching down and roughly groping your ass with his hands. He easily shoves his finger back into your pussy, earning a small moan from you. He doesn't even give you a warning before shoving another finger inside, stretching you out. You groan in pain, wiggling your hips around and squeezing your legs together. He starts to thrust his fingers in and out fast, finger fucking you as hard as he could. A bit of blood coats his fingers, pulling them out to show you once he notices. He used your hair to pull your head up, putting his hand in your face "isn't that a beautiful sight? Not only are you getting your filthy juice all over my fingers, you're also bleeding on me.. you can't go back from being my whote now.." he laughs and gently rubs down your back, pushing his fingers slowly back in your hole and starting to thrust again. It doesn't take long for you to cum on his fingers for the very first, and definitely not the last time.
     He taunts you for cumming, making you feel disgusting for liking it so much. You just couldn't help it, it almost felt as if this was where you belonged. He gets bored not too much later, and suddenly you feel something much bigger at your entrance. You swallow, knowing exactly what it was. He starts to rub his cock between your thighs, his length rubbing hard against your pussy. He leans over you, grabbing your neck and nibbling on your ear "I'm so ready to feel you. I've never been this excited to take a little puppy's virginity.. not only that but I'm going to breed you just like the mutt you are. Are you ready, my dear? Ready to be totally filled with my seed?" He laughs and starts to stand up, spitting in his hand and coating his hardened cock with it. You shake your head, not ready to face the humiliation this would bring. "B-but.. I'm not ready.." you whimper, doing your best to look back at him. He just laughs at you again, rubbing your dripping cunt with his fingers
     "well.. that's just too bad.. because I am-" as he's speaking suddenly the sound of a phone ringing fills the room. He seems to stiffen, his hand gripping your hip roughly. "That's stupid bitch." He groans, pulling away from you and quickly pulling up his pants. "Always ruining my plans.." he huffs and starts to leave the room, looking back at you and sighing "I'll be back, play with yourself and stay wet and needy.. I'll be watching.." without another word he leaves the small bedroom and a couple seconds later you hear a door slam. You sigh in relief, slowly rolling over and sitting up. It takes a few moments for you to free your hands but finally you succeed. You are exhausted at this point, falling over onto the pillow and letting yourself relax. Your hole was aching from being stretched and so heavily used. You couldn't imagine what his cock was going to do to you. You couldn't stay awake another moment, drifting off to sleep with your cunt leaking out and staining the white bed sheets