Rantaro x Silas one shot ❤️

Rantaro's POV 

Rantaro wake up! I heard Ranjiro, My little brother yelling my name. You're late for training Those comets.. Like I care.. he said. What!! I'm Late! Oh No! I quickly jumped out of bed and got ready. Then I ran to the training center.To my surprise, Chuck,Guy,Reina,Hikaru, and Hyuga were at the front door waiting for me!..Hehe.. Sorry I'm late guys..I slept in. I said giving them a sheepish smile.Well it's about time! Let's TRAIN ALREADY!! 

Hikaru and Hyuga said at the the same time. Alright! I replied let's get into it! I said waving my fan. All of a sudden he came in.. Silas. To be honest, I liked him.

Silas's POV

I walked into the training center to get some training done. Oh look, it's those pip squeaks.. "Uh, Hey Silas!" Rantaro said waving at me. I blushed a bit, Trying not to make it look obvious. Of course I liked Rantaro. Hi. I said not even making eye contact with him and went to lift some weights. Hours had passed, It was time for everybody to go home. Everybody left.. except Rantaro. Why aren't you going home? I said asking him." Oh well I actually wanted to talk to you." He replied, taking my hand. I Blushed looking at him. You see I really like you.. And.. He kissed me. I was really shocked.

Rantaro's POV

I immediately separated from him. I'm sorry! It's okay if you don't like me back. Silas looked at me for a bit and put a hand on my cheek. Rantaro, I like you too. He said smiling softly at me. I grinned and kissed his cheek. Ugh.. whatever! Let's go now. Silas said crossing his arms. I smiled and we both walked home holding hands.

———————-

Alright! That was my first time writing a one shot!  Sorry it was bad.. I love this ship. But anyway Bye!