painting date

Saturday arrives quickly. I'm not that nervous because Bokuto's coming too. Bzz

Bokuto-chan 🦉
y/nnnn! Konoha is dragging me to this random sports tournament! Can't be there. Sorry bestie :(

Excellent. Butterflies immediately formed in my stomach. That's when the door bell rings. He's here!

I checked myself out in the mirror once again. Okay cute enough.

"Akaashi-kun! Come in, come in." "Thank you for the invite. Uhm where's Bokuto-san?" I shake my head. "Apparently he got dragged by Konoha to this random sports tournament. So it's just the two of us" "that's fine" he shot me a calming smile.

That's when our bonding session starts. We began painting random pictures. Of course, Gloria is there to witness the bond. He is slowly coming out of his shell. He even teased my painting.

"aoyama-san, i can't figure out what you're painting" he calmly stated while containing his laughter. Baka. "oh yeah? Figure this out then," i spread some paint on his nose with my finger.

"it's on" we burst out laughing on the floor while our paint war proceeds.

We cooked ramen together after our painting session while watching random tv shows. Honestly, the tv is just for background sound because we were too concentrated with our conversation.

When silence got the best of us, i decided to speak up. "Whatever you do Akaashi, don't keep everything to yourself okay? We're here for you. No matter how much pressure you're feeling, don't be shy to share some with us" it took him a minute to answer,

"thank you, Aoyama-san."

it's time to go back to present time.