.Chapter 2.

**Hayes POV**

"Kelley?" I asked, kind of confused. Why is she having sex with Chuck? I thought she was happy with me..

"Oh god, Hayes. What are you doing here?" She asked, covering up with the sheets.

"Yeah Grier. I told you to wait outside," Chuck said, also covering up with the sheets.

"You were taking to long. And Kelley, can I ask what you are doing here, having an affair with one of my best friends."

"Hayes please, I can explain," she started.

"Not here. We will talk tomorrow," I said and then turned to Chuck. "Lets go."

"Alright. Goodbye Kelley. Have a nice day," Chuck said and then walked past her, after whispering sometime in her ear.

**kelley POV**

"You made a huge mistake. Looks like you're gonna have to forget about me," Chuck whispered in my ear.

That made my stomach drop about 30 billion feet. I couldn't just forget about him. But I guess I'll have to try.

*
*
*

I drove back home in silence. I didn't turn the radio on or anything. Just pure silence.

Once I pulled into my driveway, I noticed a matte black Range Rover in my driveway, blocking the garage where I wanted to park.

"Really? Who the hell is this?" I said as I got out of my car. I walked up to the Range Rover and looked inside. No one was in there.

I sighed and then walked into my house, to find the three people I'd least expect, one I knew was alive, one I thought was dead, and one I thought was in Denmark.

Jack, Jack, and Cameron.

I honestly couldn't say anything. I was speechless.

"Hey Kelley," Gilinsky said, looking from his feet to my eyes.

"J-Jack," was all I could say before wrapping him up in a hug. "What happened to you? I thought you were dead."

"Everyone still does think I'm dead, and I actually was for a while. After the nurses had announced my death, I came back to life. No one was around when I left the hospital, and I decided to disappear, with Cameron," Jack explained, looking towards Cameron, who was staring off into space not paying attention.

"Wow, why did you keep it a secret? Imagine all of the fans and how they felt," I started.

"I just needed to get away from all of the drama, for a while."

"For 4 years!?" I started to yell.

"Kelley calm down. Its alright," Johnson said.

"No it's not alright! Do you know how much pain I went through? How many tears I cried? You are sick. Leave my house. All of you!"

Just then, Hayes burst through the door.

"None of you are leaving. Stay where you are. We have something to discuss," Hayes said.

We were all kind of confused, but followed hayes into the living room and sat down.

"So what do we need to discuss?" Cameron asked. I was surprised he actually talked around me wow.

"The murder of my brother."

__________\______/____

ha so that just happened okay

sorry it's short and late but whatever.

I went to Huntington Beach for they day and finally got to surf again :)))))) I was very happy. now I'm back in the desert with a bunch of old people aka Palm Springs.

I'm very sunburnt I look like a lobster lololol.

I actually got my Twitter taken away (stupid mom 😒) in January and I'm super behind in all the fandom drama and stuff so you should tell me what's been going on haha

okkkkkk hope you all had or have a nice spring break...i know I am!

vote and comment

❤️ yall

🏄-k