Prolouge for new story in work

Me: y'all ready to see?

Yoko: of course!! I just CANT WAIT!!! EEEEHHH!!!!

Me: here we go~~!!

——

Prologue:

The purr night sky was echoed with a scream. A fateful child soon to be burned. A young man was pacing back and forth with a white ribbon flowing gently behind him. "Aya~! A-Yuan settle down! I'm sure your Wan'er be fine!" A red and black clad man spoke while nestled within a broad stoic man. "But Wei-gongzi-!" The distress was evident in Sizhui's voice while his partner's screams were still echoed.

A simple deep voice cut the air, "A-yuan, listen to a-niang." The young man dropped his head down as he went to his three friends for comfort.

"Lan Zhan! Can you believe it?! We're gonna have a grandchild soon!!" The man within the stoic man excitedly spoken. "Mn. Grandchild." The monotone voice with a hint of affection replied as he looked down to his husband (wife).

"To think our little radish has grown so much!~~" Sizhui's face lit up in embarrassment, "Wei-gongzi..." he looked depleted but was on alert once his wife cried.

"Sizhui I'm sure she can make! No need to worry!" Another white clad young male explain. He also had the signature ribbon that all the Lan Sects has. "Tch. I'm positive Lady Zhao will give birth to your child fine." A yellow clad young male spoke. He had a vermillion dot to signified he was of the main Jin family descent. The young sect leader scowled at his friend. "But-!"

At the other side stood the Zhao family. Sect leader Zhao also paced while Madam Zhao only comforted her husband. "Dear, I'm sure A-Wan will be fine!" She looked at her husband tiredly. "Yes, I'm sure Er-Jie will be fine a-die." A young beautiful woman with bangs and bright grey eyes exclaimed.

She wore a dark green with grey outline with a simple teardrop hair pin for her hair updo. "Mn, MeiMei is right A-die." Zhao Lihua stood up with a regal posture walking beside her younger sister. "Dajie will be fine as a-niang has said." She smiles slightly before pulling her father down to sit.

Beside the Zhao family stood the other prominent Sect leaders. A broad man that gently smiled almost resembled the broad man with Wei Wuxian in his embrace comforts his nephew alongside was a scowling man who also comforts his Nephew.

Another sect leader was staring at his fan waiting in anticipation, sect leader Nie huaisiang gently smiled before fluttering his fan looking at Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji. "Wei-shixiong it seems that there will be a new bundle of joy." He smiles, having his fan covering his lower half of his face.

Wei Wuxian looked at the sect leader, "Of course this is a joyous day! I'm gonna be a grandpa (grandma)!!" He looked at his (adopted) son, "Aya~! Sizhui done such a good job to give his a-niang a child!" Lan Wangji looked at his husband (wife) with narrowed eyes, "Wei Ying."

"The baby is born!!!!!" A wet nurse exclaimed after running towards the many important people. A fierce corpse known as the ghost general fumbled a bit and couldn't wait while looking at the wet nurse. A baby cry can be heard.

Soon a fierce voice interrupted the maid, "Well?! Lead us!" It was the purple clad male who had a ring that zap showing his agitation well. He was sect leader Jiang or Jiang Wanyin. The wet nurse bowed before leading them one at a time, husband, then grandparents, then uncles, then aunts, and then friends.

Each held the bundle of joy. Sizhui stands next to his wife Zhao Wan smiling as he sees his daughter being pampered especially by Wei Wuxian.

"Zhi...Lan Zhi." Smiles Lady Zhao as she looked tiredly at Sizhui. "That's perfect Wan'er." Sizhui smiles as he gets his daughter back. "Yes. Lan Zhi indeed." Lan Xichen looked at the couple before walking towards Lan Sizhui, "Sizhui, I congratulate you for your baby girl."