A New Rockstar is Born

PRESENT TIME

I was was standing in front of the whole school, looking out to see almost all the students sitting aorund, some sleeping, all of them talking, and some beginning to leave. I was going to be the last to play, and I was really starting to shake were I stood.

I saw the four guys who were looking for a new guitar player and singer, they were holding contests, and at the last second my friend dragged me down here, and told me to play. My other friends had gathered my guitar and my Friend Diliala dressed me up in this slutty get up.

So I stood behind a huge red curtain, dressed in two tight black jeans and strapless top, wearing black suede boots and my cherry red acounstic guitar, and freaking out to an utter point. How exactly did I get my self stuck in this stupid situtation, oh yeah right, my gay best friend filling my other friends heads with utter nonsense, ughhhh, I'm screwed.

EARLY THAT DAY

I really hated homeroom, a bunch of monkeys were in my class and they couldn't seem to shut there mouths, and I had a killer headache, and thought my head was going to explode. That was until my best friend Kenny walked through the door and came over to me holding an aleve and some water. I swear to god I love that boy . . .

"Here hon, you don't look so good, take this." he said with a slight southern twang, and handed then to me. I down the pill with a huge gulp of water and sighed in relief as the teacher came in and the class got a little bit quiet. Kenny sat down next to me, twiriling my hair in his hands.

He was gay, but not ubberly gay. And he was the cutest guy in this school, other than the four jerks of this school. But any ways, his blonde highlightned hair was in a cute flip curling around his face, his eyes looked like those of a five year old, wide and shiny. He was lean and skinny, but really fast and stong, so he wasn' exactly a string bean. He had succesfully braided my hair before I could tell him not to, so he just laughed at me as I glared at my now braided hair.

"What, I at least have to keep your girly side in contact, if it wasn't for me and Dinaezha and Kiyone, I woldn't even recongnize you as a fellow girl." he laughed and I sighed, grabbing my heart. "OMG, I actually have a girl side, imagine that, I guess thats why you called me early this morning to make sure you forced me into a skirt." I looked down at what I was wearing, and sighed, I wasn't joking. But he laughed, and looked down at what I was wearing.

"Oh come on, it looks good on you." I was wearing a silky black skirt that hugged my waist and hips more than I would have liked. I also had one of those frilly black blouses on, it also hugged my chest a little to tight, I didn't really like that. I was what idiotic guys would call an hour glass figure. I suppose I was pretty, but I didn't pay much attention to it, I had long white hair, natural not bleached or anything. I had green eyes, and I was pretty athletic, so I was tanned, but not orange or anything.

Kenny laughed, and thats when the teacher told the class to shut up, we went through our lessons fine I guess, but then an announcement came up from the intercom.

"To all students present today, we will be holding a competition to choose a new guitarist and singer, if you want to participate, visit the gym any time today. This is the only day for try outs, and the band will be judgeing, so try your best, that is all"

The class erupted into hysterics, and Kenny even looked like he was really excited. "Ughhhh, I hate those stupid idiots." I said through gritted teeth, and Kenny looked at me like I was the idiot. "What?" I asked, daring him to say something. "Babe those guys are the hottest gods that ever feel to this Earth, and that lead guy who sings, is like a fricking Adonis in real life, how could you call them idiots?" he said, his twang kicking in.

"LIke this, there idiots, and just because there hot doesn't mean there not jerks who always get there way, admit it, they rule this stupid place all because of the way they look and play." I said, venom slipping into my voice. I really didn't like them, can't you tell(not the sarcasm.) "Ughh, your impossible, and besides, you have the looks, and you can play and sing." Just then a devilish grin lit up his face, and I got a sinking feeling in my stomach.

He nevered smiled like that, only once before, and that was when he destroyed a catty girl at lunch by dumping ten pounds of raw meat on that bitch all because she slapped me. Lets just say, that grin meant nothing but something bad, and I was up in an instant. "No, no no no no no, I don't know what it is but no." I began to back up out of the room. But he had pulled his phone out of his pocket and was talking to my friends. "Guard our homeroom door Kiyo, and Dinaezha go pick out a sexy costume, something black. And go get Lunas guitar from the band room."

He grinned wide and I gasped, he wouldn't!!! And like he was reading my mind he whispered, "Oh yes I would." Which then I tried to get out of then door but found Kiyo there waiting for me, our teacher yelled for us to sit back down, but then Kenny and Kiyo had my arms and were halp running have dragging me to the gym . . . . CRAPPPPPP!!!!!