A Splendid Ninja Is Born!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It's too late. The moment Guy jumped in, Lee lost." Kakashi explained. "The winner is..." The inspector stopped himself as he was taken back, "Wha?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Wha--?!"

Many couldn't believed what they were seeing. Gaara stopped himself as he turn to see. Guy slowly look back as his eyes widen. There, a boy who can't even stand properly. Legs shaking, and an arm handing down while bleeding.

"That's impossible!" Guy said. Now it show an arm raised in a fighting position. Gaara turn around as he was now looking fully at him. Now showing from below to up, a beaten Lee who was in a fighting pose, but shaking as he couldn't even see properly.

'Having opened the fifth gate, and his hand and feet are crushed. There's no way he should be able to stand!' Kakashi yelled in thought.

Guy walked to Lee as he placed his hands on his shoulder. "Lee...it's all right." Guy said. "You're in no condition to stand!" Guy's eyes widen, suddenly there were tears coming as Guy look at Lee. "Lee...Y-You...You are..."

Lee looked half dead as his eyes was half-way closed. His pupil was dull as his face was covered with dirt and scratches. "Even after having lost consciousness, you still want to prove your own Way of the Ninja?"

Temari, Kankuro, and Neji's eyes widen with what they were witnessing and hearing what Guy just said. Then it show Kakashi and Naruto as even with the mask Kakashi eyes can tell people what his expression was. It's the same that goes with Zabuza as him, Haku, and Y/n was shock but Y/n's eyes was watery as of seeing Lee like this.

"So he had already lost his consciousness." Zabuza said as he clenched his fist. It was as if he was seeing the same thing. He turn to see Haku look at him and at that moment he was seeing a younger Haku, who in some way was like Lee.

"Lee...You're already a respectable Ninja!" Guy cried as he hug Lee. It was as if Lee's unconscious eyes move on it's own as he turn to see something. He found it as he see Y/n who's eyes was watery as he gave Lee a smile. Lee's eyes finally closed.

"The winner is Gaara."

Gaara look at Guy who was hugging a sleeping Lee. His eyes squinted a little. Y/n's hands was clenched as he couldn't stand. "Lee..." He felt something grabbing his shoulders as he turn to see Zabuza. "Look brat, I know you want to help but if you went down what could you do?"

"I...I could...I-"

"Your words of encouragement would make him feel worse. Even if you try to heal him it would make him feel worse, remember what he said in the beginning."

Y/n remember what Lee declared. He wanted to show his true strength to him and show that he was someone who is worthy of being his lover. Y/n look down as he see Guy placing Lee down.

Temari watch as his show some sympathetic. "He did give a run for my money, he's someone that I respect. But the result are the same, he couldn't beaten Gaara." He said as he look at Kankuro who was thinking the same thing.

The medic came as they started to inspect Lee's body. One of the medic's eyes shaken as he look at Guy. "You are the Jonin in charge of him, aren't you?" He questioned as Guy nodded. "Y-Yes." The medic stand up as he motion Guy. "Please come with me for a minute." Guy followed as the rest of the medic started to carry Lee.

"There is faint breathing, but because of comminuted fractures and muscle tears to his entire body, recovery will likely to take quite some time. If that was all, it wouldn't be so bad, but..."

The medic ninja bowed as it only made Guy's anxiety rise more. His eyebrows scrubbed as he was waiting for what the rest was. More so on the affect that Lee is going to face.

"The damage to the left arm and leg, which received the attack is severe. It's to severe."

It was then that it triggered the memory of what would be the cause of it. Gaara's sand move, when the sand reached to Lee's arm and leg. It was building up to much pressure that it was causing pain to Lee's body.

"I don't want to say this, but he won't be able to...live as a Shinobi again."

Naruto, Guy, and Y/n's eyes widen. The medical ninjas then proceed to carry Lee as they excited the room. "T-That...That can't be true." Naruto said as he was remembering the first day they meet Lee in the Chunin Exam.

"I will take Bushy Brow down. Believe it!"

"It it not you whom I want to fight, it's him!"

"He is right, but think of this. The failure beats the gifted genius through sheer effort."

Y/n was shaking a little as Naruto was gritting his teeth. 'Lee...' They see Guy walking to Lee who was shaking, trying not to cry in front of his star pupil. 'I didn't want to think...that you'd lose. I wanted to let you fulfill your Way of the Ninja!'

'Please forgive me for not stopping it...!' Guy see Lee before he was being excited out of the stadium. Not before Guy turn to see Lee being carried away. 'Lee!'

"It's not true, it's not true. After hearing that, what should Bushy-Brow do?!" Naruto question, refusing to believe what he just heard. "He said the failure would take down a genius with effort!" Naruto clenched his fist. "Isn't there something that can be done?!"

Kakashi came from behind as he covered Naruto's mouth. "That's enough Naruto." Kakashi said calmly. "B-But Kakashi Sensei!" Naruto swiped Kakashi's hand off of his mouth as he look at him. "He kept saying he wanted to battle Y/n and Neji!"

"Perhaps that led to his ruin. To fulfill that dream that boy even used a self-sacrificing forbidden technique to try to win! The result is what you seen." Kakashi explain as he patted Naruto's hair. 'Lee...' Y/n thought as he look down. He felt a hand on his shoulder as he look to see Haku. "I believe that he would recover. Remember, there can always be hope in the most difficult time." Haku said, Y/n grabbed Haku's hand as a silent jester of saying, thank you.

'Lee, you didn't realize it even at the end. Heaven does not allow it. One who tries to move ahead while achieving victory through a method like dying upon each other's swords.' Neji said in thought as he closed his eyes, bowing a little.

Guy turn as he started to walk away, Kakashi turn as he walk up to him. "Guy..." Guy head was up, but he didn't turn to look at him. "I spoke self-importantly earlier but...I've thought about it and had I been in your position, I probably...wouldn't have been able to stop him." Kakashi bowed as an apology. 

"We're in the way of the next tournament, let's go up." Kakashi suggested as it was clear that there was now only one more match. "All right..." Guy answered.

"Then, the tenth and final round is next, both contestants come forward!"

The last too competitors came as it was now Choji vs Dosu. "So it's finally my turn." Dosu said as  he walked to the floor.

'I'm gonna win and have some barbecued beef! And...I'll invite Y/n to an eat off!' Choji declared as he glared at him.

"Now, let the tenth round begin."