A Splendid Ninja Is Born!

Start from the beginning

'Is that really Lee?' Neji has his Byakugan activated but his eyes was also widen. 'When did he become like this?'

Lee's nose was bleeding a little, but he didn't care. Lee still make an attempt to charge at Gaara, who's eyes widen as he now see the man who was tossing him around and breaking his armor. "This is the end!" 

"The Fifth Gate of Closing, open!"

It was as if everything was silent. It was as if the world was a something that you can mute, everything and everything was silent. The only thing you can hear are people's thought. It was also slow-motion as it show a clip of Y/n who was covering his mouth while his eyes was widen.

He heard what Kakashi and Guy was saying. The consequence of using the gates, it made Y/n look more closely only to realize what would be the after-effect of this fight. What would happen to Lee's body. Now it only show Gaara and Lee who was shock by what's happening to him.

'I can't defend myself. Is this the movement of a human being?!' Gaara thought. His eyes was widen as his fists was clenched. 'Neji...This technique is my ace, in the hole to take you down! Y/n...I hope you watch me...so now I can show you my true power! And show that I can be your greatest rival! But also...'

Lee was about to charge but he vanished. "Hu-UH?!" Gaara question but Lee suddenly appeared lower as he slammed his fist to Gaara's stomach.

'You're true love!'

Gaara's eyes was closed as he was being flown down with so much force. He grunted louder as he back was bended by the sudden force of pull. He look up and see that Lee grabbed a hold of Gaara with his bandages. The sand was slowly keeping up as the sand ninja's eye squinted.

'The Sand Shield can't keep up!' Temari thought as his eyes was wide and shaking a little. 'Most of the armor has also been peeled off. He's done for!' Kankuro thought. "Whoa!" Naruto was at awe.

'Hidden Lotus. In other words...' Guy thought as he look up and know what Lee is about to pull off. 'It's a high-speed continuous Taijutsu that can't even be touched! The answer to take Neji down is that his speed combination. There is no way that the Sand can keep up!'

'This technique will be the last!' Lee thought. He yelled as he pull Gaara up while being about to unleash his foot and his other hand. Gaara's eyes widen, but it was too late.

"Hidden Lotus!"

They crash to the ground as the floor was now broken. An enormous amount of wind was released as it made everyone cover their selves. Everyone was grunting as they try to cover their face with the wind and dust was being flown to them.

Lee was grunting as he closed his eyes with intensity. It was like orange lighting came out off Lee's arm and leg the did the finishing blow. Meanwhile Gaara was falling down as the sound of cracking came. His gourd was broken as it released the last remaining to the sand in their.

'That's impossible!' Guy and Zabuza yelled in thought. 'The gourd has turned to sand?' Kakashi questioned in thought.

Lee crashed to the ground as he was grunting while he was rolling to the ground. He stopped rolling as he was laying on his back, breathing hard but it was being a difficult to even do that.

"He's done it this time!" Naruto cheered as Kankuro look lost. "Gaara!" Kankuro yelled. "Lee!" Y/n yelled as well as he notice the struggle that Lee was showing in his breathing. "Lee..." Neji mumbled after seeing all of the power.

The smoke and dust was slowly coming off as something was showing in the shadows. "Uh?" Shikamaru notice as he look confused. "What's that?" Choji ask as everything look down and see the shadow shape.