I don't what to call this .-.

Still BBB pov

He wasn't crying at all. In fact, he was...laughing?

He dragged me into his dorm and locked the door.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! I screamed 

He rolled his eyes pushed me against the wall and got close to my face. Too close.

"Aww~ hush now pup," he said in a husky and creepy tone. It sent shivers down my spine.

He tried to kiss me but I punched him in the jaw and pushed him away

WHAT THE HELL BAKUGO! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! he yelled.

"I. Have. A. Boyfriend." I spat emphasizing every word to show my disgust.

I suddenly froze. "D-does Mina know you like me?"

Well, when I asked her to help me win your heart, she did run off crying...." his voice trailed off at the end realizing why she had run off.

"YOU BROKE HER HEART, YOU BASTARD!" I growled.

Meh, who cares about her any way she was just a pawn to win your love. I mean I have you after all~"

"Your pathetic" I spat as I pushed him to the ground. I stamped on his area and he reeled in pain red seeping through his trousers. I turned to walk out of his room before looking back and saying "You're out of the bakusquad and if I ever see you near me Deku or any of MY friends again I will personally kill you" I said a devilish smile creeping across my face. My right eye was glowing purple because of how serious I was. I think he got the message but I heard him say " You will be mine katsuki...even if I have to kill your precious Deku to get you..." I growled as I left his room." Fuck you bastard" I mumbled.