"Hey keri" she smiled at her. "Beyonce do you not see this" keri pointing over at me and mercedes and I rolled my eyes again taking mercedes over to the bed.

"Yea, what's wrong ?" bey asked looking at her confused.

"you want a massage to help your soreness ?" I asked mercedes "yes" she nodded smiling and I pulled the cover off of her.

"Mercedes was all cuddled up into her, and she's naked !" I heard keri exclaim making me look over there to see beyonce getting ready not paying her no mind.

"Ok keri i'm finna have a talk with them about it, can you step out please" she said.

I grabbed the oil sitting across from mercedes then I put some on my hands.

I pressed down on mercedes thigh and she winced "mm mm just leave it alone" she said trying to push my hands.

"Move girl" I swatted her hands away. "I'm finna go check on the kids" I heard bey say making me look over.

"Ok baby, don't let xion go outside he's in trouble for pushing keshia off the swing" I said and she nodded walking out.

I went back to massaging mercedes thighs "When y'all leave ?" I asked her.

"Later on, we took the night flight" she said making me groan.

"Man damn" I smacked my lips. That just made me mad.

"Dang you want a bitch gone that bad ?" mercedes said and I huffed looking up at her.

"No not you, keri ass and my sisters they getting on my fucking nerves i'm ready for them to go" I said going to her other thigh.

"Well if it makes you feel any better keri been getting on my nerves too, and I gotta go home with her" she said rolling her eyes.

"I'll keep you in my prayers" I smiled at her "Please do, even when you saying yo grace just slip a lil prayer in there for me" she said making me laugh some.

"Alright I got you" I said. "Nicki you're hurting my damn thigh" she said trying to move my hands.

"Stop" I said popping her thigh. "But it hurtsss" she whined making me smirk.

"Shouldn't never been talking all that shit" I shrugged "I was just trying to get you to agree" she said rolling her eyes.

"I was gone agree anyway, I just wanted to mess with y'all" I said honestly.

"Really ? I thought you ain't like me" she said and I sighed shaking my head.

"No.. I was a little upset with you about what happened when me and bey had that break but I got over it" I mumbled.

"i'm sorry" she said softly looking at me and I gave her a small smile.

"it's ok, i understand why you were upset. plus you didn't dog me out or pretend i wasn't there and my feeling didn't matter.. at least you talked to me a little" I said lowly and she smiled.

I looked away pulling back "Try to walk" I said and she got out the bed.

She took two steps limping then fell to the floor with a thud "ouch".

"Ok let's try a bath"

Beyonce pov:

"Xion mommy said no, you're on punishment" I said grabbing his hand bringing him away from the door.

He started crying loudly jumping up and down "NOOOOO" he screamed making me huff.

"Xion stop !" I raised my voice "Wan 'layyy !" he cried falling to the floor.