🤫 Our Little Secret *Bad Education* 🤫

“you’ll what? you touch me and i’ll tell everyone you’re a paedo!”

“oh frank, you’ve been held back so many years i doubt you’re even underage!”

***

“so what? that means you’re gonna feel me up?” frank sneered, his fingers clutching the cash box.

“if it means you’ll give me the pissing box!” alfie retorted, making a grab for it, however frank held it just out of his reach.

“bruv that’s sick. you should touch me because you want to, not for money!” frank jeered, rattling the box in order to rile alfie up even more.

“frank there are many things i would rather touch. a slug, for example. a dead slug, that’s been out in the sun.” alfie spat, folding his arms over his chest like a petulant child.

“wow alf, that makes me feel real good about myself.” frank said, pouting.

“a minute ago, you were implying that you’d give me money to touch you. you started this.” alfie snapped, making another grab for the box.

“well if you want the money so bad, then you know what you’ve got to do then, don’t you?” frank said, uncharacteristically quietly. it wasn’t a challenge. alfie stopped dead, processing what frank just said.

“what?” alfie said dumbly, mouth slightly open in surprise. given alfie’s general bone structure, or lack thereof, he resembled a dead fish.

“you ‘eard.” frank’s usual demeanour was back, a slight smirk on his face. “make me feel real special.”

alfie watched him as he wandered over to the door that alfie had forced open, and replaced fraser’s stupid hand chair thing across the door.

“there we go, all alone. do you want the money or not?” frank asked, already knowing the answer.

“... no matter how old you are... you are my pupil. therefore, i reserve the right, as your teacher, to tell you to fuck off. a-and to hand over the money.” alfie said, somewhat forcefully, but he couldn’t hide the slight tremor in his voice. not from frank.

“stuttering like a pussy, you must be finding it real hard to say no, amiright? alfie?” frank simpered.

“don’t say my name like that. now you’re just being stupid.” alfie was desperately trying to remain in control, but he couldn’t help noticing how frank was ever so slightly loosening his tie. he swallowed hard.

“not like that? how do you want me to say your name? hmm?” frank asked, mock-concerned.

“frank... don’t...”

“like this? alfie, oh my god, alfie!” frank moaned loudly, sounding utterly obscene and utterly, utterly- not hot not hot not hot no no no. “uhh...” frank continued, his eyes closed. “alfie, please! harder!”