꒦꒷‧ ₊˚ ━ 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝟷𝟸.

En başından başla

pulling the door behind him, the silver dressed man had sighed, muttering something under his breath about despising magic before locking up and approaching his new comrade.

"make yourself comfortable, everyone should be here, which includes the guy i want you to talk to." the olive eyed paladin had spoken up, striding carefully towards a door with a cat-like icon as he knocked gently on it. "yo, kenma, i need you for a sec, can you come out?" the dark haired male had asked, leaning against the door frame.

y/n took a seat on one of the crimson colored sofas as she watched from afar, before raising a brow at the name he used. kenma, was it? that sounded familiar, she could have sworn she'd met somebody with that name in wonderland.

the pause had been momentary since hajime had spoken up, and nearly a minute later, the door had been creaked open slowly to reveal a young man of dual colored hair with a cloak as pure as the billows adorning the deep blue skies.

his mannerism was presented to be timid, as he walked out of his chambers, steps syncing with the fall of his wooden staff as he closed the door to his room. "what can i do for you?" he asked the taller male quietly, raising his golden hues to examine the pair before him. indeed, something had been strange.

iwaizumi blew a puff of air from his lips before gesturing to the girl seated a few steps away from them. "i was hoping you could check up on y/n, she mentioned some pretty strange stuff, and i think it's out of my expertise." he smiled awkwardly before rubbing his neck. "think you can help her out?"

at his inquiry, a sigh fell past the pudding haired mage's lips, finding the situation rather troublesome to deal with, though part of him had been curious to know what happened as well.

"i suppose i can assist, but for no more than an hour since i still need to make preparations for our next mission," he mumbled before exiting his chambers, walking beside the knight to lounge area before seating himself across from the girl.

his golden hues had trained on her e/c ones, analyzing her expression to see what had been so different about her before he leaned back in his chair, humming mostly to himself. "before i ask anything, i do have to let you know that you're not human," he began, startling the girl a pinch.

"not.. human?" she repeated, and kenma nodded.

"you're one of the remaining survivors of the fairy clan, and a valuable asset to have, given the enhancement powers you possess," the stoic boy explained, before shooting the girl a more serious gaze. "which easily makes you a target for the king."

it took a moment to process what she was hearing as many questions began to surface in her, though one stood out above the rest.

she parted her lips to speak, words coming out soft, "and who exactly would the king be..?"

the two boys shared a glance before the golden and black haired mage looked towards her, sighing. "before we get into that topic, do you recognize any of us?" he asked her carefully, calculating his words.

y/n grew slightly nervous under his gaze, but kept her composure nonetheless, inclining her head slowly. "i know iwaizumi-san, and i've seen you somewhere, i believe.." she trailed off, wracking her brain for more answers before sulking.

kenma had nodded slowly, preparing his next question. "we'll continue with iwaizumi then since you know him better.. what do know about him? do you have a special relationship with him?"