PART 2

The next day
As u walked in Gibbs yells u guys have case in Cali where your from the exact town shit harborsville (made up no idea if there is a place in Cali called that) "I have some place we can stay for free" u say they all look at u weird its your moms hotel your dad is a marine but she wanted something to do when u and your brothers went off to school "don't worry it's nice" I say as we walk out to go on the plane u put your headphones and primandonna by marnina u start singing with out realsing getting lost in the song till someone taps u on the shoulder scaring the shit out of u "nice singing but plz stop" says next to u "sorry hist nervous" I say playing with my hands "why it's the same old type of case" she says with a puzzled look "I have to face my parents and brothers for the first time in over a year all my brothers are in the military so that was the expectation for me too but instead I became a cop they didn't like that I did" I say she nods as we land I see a place I thought I left behind for ever as we walk out I see my father shit shit shit I really didn't want to see them yet with all my brother behind him yeah "pickles is that u" my oldest brother yells running over to me and all the boys come over I have 5 brother jack derek mark Sam and James all older most of them were out of the house by the time I was a teenager I jump into Jack's arms "Hey Jackie der mm smaikins and j" I saylooking at my brothers who tower over me im 5'5 there 6'0 and a bit taller my father walks over "Hey buddies says hugging ne I love my dad I was definitely a daddy's girl when I was younger I hear Tony say to Gibbs I thought she wasn't in the military Gibbs just smacks him and the back of the head "so pickles what u been up too any new boys" jack says raising his eyebrows I roll my eyes "no jack stop older brothering me" the shock on Tony's face all my brothers are blonde with blue eyes I'm more of a dirty blonde more brown with hazel eyes I look like my dad more than the boys "boys this is my tear ziva Gibbs Tony Mcgee ducky palmer and Abby" "guys this is my dad and brothers jack derek mark Sam and James" my dad picked me up and put me on his shoulders he a womping 6'6 so I yelp and my brothers grab our bags "come on we have place where u can stay" derek says we drive to my moms hotel when we walk in she's waiting "pickles my baby" she says walking towards me giving me a hug "hi mom"