Beyonce- I mean peaches pulled back biting her lip at me "hi daddy" she smiled.

"hi sexy" I pulled her into a kiss and she grabbed mercedes chin bringing her over in the kiss too.

All three of our tongues explored each others then I grabbed both their throat pulling back.

"say ah" I said lowly using my pointing finger on each hand to tap their cheek.

They both opened their mouth and peaches stuck her tongue out "Tongue out mercedes" I squeezed her throat.

She stuck her tongue out and I spit in both their mouths pulling back. Without swallowing they started tongue kissing each other.

Damn they nasty.

Mercedes started kissing down bey neck going to her chest. She grabbed one of her tittys then slowly swirled her tongue around her nipple.

Peaches moaned lowly biting her lip. Mercedes licked it a little more before starting to suck on it.

I know she drinking titty milk. I just know she is.

She pulled back then did the same thing to the other one before laying peaches back and kissing down her stomach.

When she got down to her private she kissed her clit before starting to lick it slowly.

Yup now I want my pussy ate forreal.

I walked over to peaches going down to kiss her and she was moaning into my mouth.

"daddy" she breathed out lowly in my mouth "yes baby ?" questioned.

"c-can i- mmm fuck mercedes" she threw her head back and I looked down to see mercedes slowly tongue kissing her clit.

"yes baby just like that" peaches moaned grinding into her face.

She put her head back up turning to me "c-an i eat you daddy, please" she moaned out and I bit my lip.

"yes" I nodded. she laid back on the bed fully and I climbed on the bed going to sit on her face.

She was already moaning so when my private made contact on her mouth vibration were sent through my clit making me moan.

"fuck bey" I breathed out slowly grinding on her face. I felt her lick my slit twice then she stuck her tongue inside of me.

I moaned out before biting down on my lip trying to hide my moans.

She licked up to my clit starting to suck on it while moaning and I bit my lip harder to keep my moan in.

Peaches smacked my butt hard before biting my clit making me yelp.

"Don't hide your moans from me daddy" she said starting to sloppily kiss my clit.

"Uhhh fuckk babyyy" I moaned with my eyes rolling back. "shit peaches" I whimpered grinding harder.

She moaned super loud and the vibration went straight to my clit making me moan too.

I gasped then moaned feeling her stick her tongue back inside on me.

she pumped it in and out of me quickly and I whimpered feeling my stomach tighten up.

"i'm finna cum" I moaned out then felt her start rubbing my clit with her thumb..

"yes" I whimpered feeling my orgasm build up. She wiggled her tongue inside of me and I screamed out feeling my stomach explode.

"FUCKK PEACHES YESS BABY" I yelled having a powerful orgasm.