“Okay, I’ll go to my friends now, bye guys see you at the Holidays!” Said Regulus heading off to his Slytherin friends, but Sirius caught him by the collar.

“Hold up Regulus, what about Polaris? You bring her with you.” And the two brothers argued over who would take their sister Polaris, who just watched and tried to blend in.

“No way, my friends will see and besides you’re older.” Regulus argued

As they were arguing, a person; a prefect to be exact that was passing by bumped into Regulus. It was Lily Evans.

“Hey, can’t you two argue somewhere else?” she said standing up again

“Sorry, about that Evans.” Sirius said helping her up, she wasn’t along she had a friend with her, the girl that Remus thinks was ‘the one’ for Sirius, she too was helping Lily, as Lily got up Sirius looked to his side and met eyes with her. She had dark, mysterious eyes, Sirius stared while the girl blushed and looked away.

“Yeah, -“then Lily saw who she was talking to “Oh it’s you Black, should’ve known, well as you know I’m a prefect now and well you and your little brother here-“ before she could finish Regulus cut her off.

“I didn’t know mudbloods could be prefects.” Regulus spat, and all eyes went to him. Lily seemed to be shocked, she was called that sometimes but she didn’t expect a thirteen year old to call her that.

“Regulus! Take that back! Apologize to Evans!” Sirius scolded, ‘Oh Merlin, Prongs would have hexed him if he heard that, not that I won’t mind.’ Sirius thought.

“Why should I? She is one after all aren’t you Evans?” Regulus said looking at Lily, who looked like she wanted to cry.

“Stop it Regulus!”

“Why Sirius? Mother never said that it was a bad word! She even specifically told us not to be around filthy mudbloods and half bloods.”

“Not everything mother says is… ethical Regulus.”

“So you’d rather get disowned and hangout with mudbloods then?” Regulus said looking at Lily when he said mudblood.

“Stop it Regulus! Just shut up!” said Polaris standing between her brothers, she was getting tired.

“Why Polaris? So you think it’s fine to go about with mudbloods then too huh?” said Regulus, some people were looking out there compartments now, they were attracting attention, Sirius glanced at Evans and she was fighting tears, her friend was looking very shocked and was comforting Lily.

“Stop it Regulus, don’t teach her words like that.” Said Sirius.

“Fine then, I’ll just go now.” Regulus said and headed towards his friends compartment, as he passed by Lily he literally bumped her “mudblood” he even said.

“I’m really sorry about that Evans; Regulus is like a carbon copy of our mother. I’m really really sorry.” Sirius apologized for his little brother ‘that slimy little git, I’ll get my revenge on him’ he thought to himself.

“Well, I think you should teach your little brother some manners then Black.” And she ran off with her friend crying, her friend took one look at Sirius and seemed disappointed.

“Damn Regulus.” Sirius said looking at his little sister “Guess its just you and me now Polaris.”

“Yeah I guess, you know I could always just-“

“No way I am letting you stay with Regulus, that slimy git, I’m ashamed to be related to him.”

“If you suppose.”

“What? You’d rather stay with cousin Bella and Cissa?” teased Sirius

“No way, with you is peachy” Sirius laughed “Good, c’mon let’s go find them.”

They headed to find The Marauders, Sirius’ friends from the very beginning at Hogwarts, they found them at a compartment near the back.

“Padfoot mate! You had us worried we thought you’d never come!” said James greeting his bestmate, Polaris stayed behind Sirius hiding.

“Yeah, yeah Prongs, hey there Wormtail, Moony why aren’t you at the prefects meeting? I know you’re one.”

“Nice to see you too Padfoot.” Remus said still reading “It just finished, you took long.” Sirius got in and so did Polaris, the marauders, seemed happy to see her again.

“Soooo, babysitting Padfoot?” teased James

“Hell no Prongs,” Sirius said whacking James’ head with his hand “I couldn’t let her stay with Regulus that slimy git.”

“Why what did he do again?” asked Peter who was beside Remus.

“Oh I think Prongs would hex him for it, not that I would stop him.”

“Why?” asked James

“He called the love of your life-“Sirius was cut off by a worrying James

“Evans?! What did he do?! That slimy git!” he said “No offense Padfoot.”

“None taken, I know he’s a slimy evil little git anyway, like I said Lucifer gave him to me as a gift for my second birthday from Hell.” Polaris chuckled and seemed to agree.

“So what did he do?” asked Peter

“He called her the m word.” And at this James stood up.

“HE DID?! WHERE IS HE?!” Remus still continued reading, Peter just looked out the window and well, it seemed normal.

“Er, Sirius, don’t you think you should stop him?” Polaris whispered

“Oh no Pol, this is normal,” Sirius replied smirking “and it’s going to be fun.” And he stood up with James.

“Where is he?!”

“Never mess with Prongs’ one true love.” Remus said to Polaris who chuckled

“He’s in a compartment with his other slimy evil little Slytherin friends.” Said Sirius who went beside his friend now “He just insulted her Prongs! You know what time it is?”

“Oh yes.” James replied taking out his wand

“HEXING TIME” Sirius took out his too, and they both grinned evilly

“LET’S GO!!!!!!”

Sirius and James rushed out of the compartment, wands at ready, as if they were about to go into war. Peter just continued watching the scenery, and Remus just continued reading his book.

“Er, is this normal?” asked little Polaris.

“Yep.” Replied Remus and Peter.