Cai Honglong looked at her father's face and promised to help her, but suddenly there was a shocking scandal that Cai Henian slept all over the entertainment industry. Cai Henian smelled bad. Can Cai Honglong still be alone? Those who have a relationship with him immediately draw a line with him, for fear of irritating the upper body and being involved. Cai Honglong is too busy looking for resources.

Ji Qingqing's road was also broken. When she filmed the film “To the Beautiful”, she and Zhang Xinyi met several times. The girl always seemed to have a serious heart. Ji Qingqing realized that she had had such a terrible encounter. She blamed Zhang Xinyi for not doing her good, it was her own bad luck.

While she had no idea what to do next, her father contacted her and asked her to audition in the United States.

Her first thought was not silly, but she wondered what her father was going to do?

Suspicion belongs to suspicion. She has no right to object in front of her father, and her father has not given her a chance to object. He has already ordered her to book air tickets and accommodations. Even in the United States, she needs to wear some clothes to prepare her. . Ji Qingqing, accompanied by Ji Qiansong's confidant (surveillance), came to Los Angeles and successfully passed the super simple audition to get this role.

She stood with the American director and producer, took a picture, and she was noticed. She was blank and numb in her heart. She didn't feel much glory. She felt that she was still a string puppet in the hands of her father.

The news of Ji Qingqing's appearance in "Future Heroes 5" soon returned from the United States to the country ~ www.mtlnovel.com ~ Domestic netizens at first glance at this news, and the reaction was the same as foreign netizens. They could not remember who Ji Qingqing was at once.

Someone recognized, "She is the second female with" Zhi Mei "in" Zhi Mei "! Unfortunately," Zhi Mei "cannot be broadcast."

"People are real giants."

"I followed her Weibo. She is really rich and envious of her."

Uh ...

So to say, netizens all know in seconds that a Chinese actress without any masterpiece can participate in a supporting role of a Hollywood commercial film in a flat voice. This is the ability of banknotes to play a role.

"When the news of" Heroes of the Future 5 "came out with an Asian supporting actress, I naively hoped that Liu Ye could play this role. If it were her to play it, I would go to the cinema to watch it.

"Yes, she happens to be in the United States and has a good relationship with so many Americans. The male lead even pays attention to her ins. Is it because she has no banknote ability?"

"You think too much, her banknote ability is definitely not as good as Ji Jiaqianjin. To be honest, none of Yu Dashen has Ji Qianjin who is rich (shh)."

Uh ...

The news that Liu Xie almost participated in the audition was not disclosed, but domestic netizens guessed that it was close to ten.

At the same time, He Lushen, who had been recuperating in Yu Zhan's apartment for two days, was also in the mood to surf the Internet.

-----—— Digression ——————————

The second one is done ~

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

New Novels
Dramas Of Abusive Scums Causes Comfort (2 hours ago)
Rise of Rurik (5 hours ago)
The Buddhist Girl Transmigrated Into a Book (8 hours ago)
View more »
About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com