Once the morning has come, he had to wake up, but of course as Stiles being Stiles he didn't want to. The alarm was already going of and he hit it the second time "shut up" he mumbled into the pillow. His door creaked open and he heard hes dad say "son you gotta wake up, remember you're vacation planning?" and Stiles gained the better hand of he's conciseness and said "ill be up in five minutes" five minutes later he was still in bed "Sti- STILES!" Noah said when he saw that hes son is still sleeping "i'm up i- i'm up" Stiles said as he fell out of bed tangled in he's sheets. "good, i have to go to work now, don't do anything stupid" Noah said "okay, love you" Stiles said and got up as he's dad left the room. "i need a warm shower" Stiles groaned "yea-" a voice said behind him "AAAH!" Stiles yelled as he swung he's fist in a 360 and hit someone, he opened hes eyes and saw that he had hit Derek on he's chest. "DEREK?!" Stiles yelled "you stink" Derek replied "i know, what are you doing in my house?" Stiles ignored the insult and asked "i heard you crying yesterda-" Derek tried to reply but Stiles cut him off "what how?" Stiles asked "i was walking to the mall, im a werewolf but i do need to eat, and i just came to see if everything's fine" Derek said "yeah, everything's okay, since you're here I'm going to ask for you're help" Stiles said "okay... with what though?" Derek asked "tell the pack to pack their bags please" Stiles said "okay, why?" Derek asked again "not telling, now go" Stiles commanded and Derek looked a him and just went to the window, as he was about to jump out Stiles called out "don't forget you're own bags, i ain't packing them" "my bags?" Derek asked semi-surprised "yeah sourwolf, now go" he realized he was in he's boxers all this time "shit" 

As Stiles got out of the shower he throwed on a green hoodie and blue jeans and went to the middle of the forest, lately he has been feeling comfy in it and hes head is open like a book for ideas there so he's going there to make a plan. "okay almost there" he said as he got out of hes jeep and went into the woods. "okay... where are you?" he said to himself starting a search for something. about 15 minutes later he found the big tree stump, where he knew he shouldn't be but he couldn't resist it, he sat n it and grabbed a pencil and a notebook from hes bag and began writing down ideas how to surprise them. "what are you doing here?" he heard Dereks voice behind him,  he swung around and looked at Derek "no, what are YOU doing here?" Stiles asked back "well you weren't home so i smelt you all the way to here" Derek said "oh, well i come here when i'm bored, need ideas or just need to relax from people, but why were you searching for me?" Stiles asked "i was at the packs houses and told them to pack their bags, Lydia just squealed and took like 20 bags and started filling them" Derek said with a eye roll "i was expecting that" Stiles chuckled "so... how are you and you're little crush huh?" Derek asked weirdly "oh i don't like Ldy's in that way anymore.. why you asking?" Derek's eyes went a little wider than usual and he just shook he's head "no no nothing" Stiles looked at him and just shrugged and looked away "what are you even doing?" Derek asked back to he's cold boring self "secret" Stiles said "mhm" Derek hummed "did you pack your bags sourwolf?" Stiles asked back "wait you were serious about me?" Derek asked "of course sourwolf, you need to pack your bags asap!" Stiles could see a hint of a smile on Derek's face but it quickly changed to the normal stone face "ok, see you later?" Derek said "yeah, sure" Stiles replied and Derek went away in the woods. "...weird..." he shook it off and went to the writing.

Stiles finished writing down he's ideas and checked he's phone, is 2pm, he decided to drive home and just be lazy all day, maybe call Scott? yeah he has no idea.

"hello home!" he said as he stepped in the front door, "okay, i want to eat" he said to himself and went to the fridge and got ice cream leftovers. and got he's phone and texted Scott.

to: Scott

hey dude did you pack your bags?

15:32

from: Scott

hey bro! and yeah i did, derek was at my house saying u told him to do that, how tf did u do that?

15:34

to: Scott

trust me i have no idea.

15:35

from: Scott

same same, also Malia was mad Kira couldn't come 

15:35

to:  Scott

well, Kira is her gf after all she must miss her.

15:36

from: Scott

yeh, shes at the skinwalkers but i heard she's almost out

15:56

to: Scott

uuuu thats good news!!

15:56

from: Scott

yeah!! and igtg bro Allison is calling!

15:58

to: Scott

okay, bye dude!

15:58

"okay i should make something to eat" Stiles aid to himself and went to the kitchen to make something. "i think i should make mac n cheese" yes, he choose mac n cheese. "AAAND were out of cheese FUCK" he closed the fridge and got he's red hoodie, "mall here i come... again" 

once at the mall he took the basked because he wants some chocolate too, "okay hmmm cheese, shit everything's moved here" great now he was confused AND hungry. Stiles started just walking around the mall looking for cheese, grabbing some stuff he'll need. "FINALLY" he said with someone he didn't see at the same time, he turned around wit one raised eyebrow and looked the man right in the face whos eyebrow was also raised "...Derek?.." he said after sometime looking right into he's eyes "i need cheese" was with what Derek replied with "me too" they looked each other in the yes awkwardly and went to the cheese aisle. "why do you need cheese?" Derek asked Stiles,  but Stiles almost chocked because Derek was starting a conversation? yeah. "i'm making Mac n cheese and i don't have cheese so i spent a hour just searching for cheese, you?" Derek just slowly turned he's head and Sties thought he's about to get murdered with a cheese block. but no "me too!" Derek replied, okay since when is Derek so... talky? "ooh cool, didn't know you cook tho" Stiles replied "well my mother thought me that" now it was Stiles turn to turn he's head with wide eyes to Derek who was just looking at him already. "my.. my mom thought me to cook too" Stiles said, their both mothers are dead, they thought the to cook, they're both making mac n cheese, AT THE SAME TIME SEARCHING FOR THE CHEESE, WHAT. THE. FUCK?! Derek broke the eye contact and took the cheese "i gotta go" Derek said and turned around and Stiles was about to say something but Derek was already gone... did he steal the cheese?- "Okay that was weird, but i gotta get home" so Stiles went payed for the cheese and went home.

ik the ending for this chap is shitty but hey i wrote, right? and im still on writers block so i had to push this chpter rlly hard :D  see u next chaptr!