1

HEY! ik ik im making a third book.. idc HASAS but enjoy i guess <3

there aren't any point of views unless if said so

Stiles jumped out of hes jeep, turning around to walk to the trunk where the new-bought and needed groceries were. He picked up 2 bags, one full of lasagna ingredients and the other with backup food so he wouldn't have to go to the groceries in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Hes dad's cruiser was parked in the driveway, today was he's day off, they will cook the lasagna together.

Coming to the from door he struggles to open it so he puts the backup groceries on the ground but the bag falls over and 2 cans of coke rolls out of it "shit" Stiles mumbled, running after those cans. when he got to one of them he looked further to where the other can was only just to see a pair of legs. He slowly straightened hes back and shook out a breath when he saw it was Derek but then again tensed up because it was Derek.

"Here" Derek said giving the can to Stiles "thanks... why are you here?" he asked "i can't find Scott" Derek answered "don't worry, hes probably smoothing with Allison somewhere in the middle of the woods" Stiles said as he scoffed. Stiles opened the door and took the 2 bags and but them on the kitchen table "if you're here at least help me get the groceries in" Stiles said to Derek, and Derek answered with hes famous death glares but went to help with the bags.

"Stiles, who's there?" John asked as he went into the kitchen "it's Derek, he asked for Scott, and i made him help with the groceries" Stiles answered "Mr. Stilinski" Derek nodded hes head slightly as he put down the last bag. "Derek" John answered and turned to Stiles "i'm sorry kid but i have a emergency at the station, if i will make it back in time we can still make the lasagna if you want" John said. "it's okay dad.." Stiles said smiling "i understand, go do you're job" he said and John hugged he's son and said "i love you, don't burn down the house!" he said and stepped out the front door. Stiles heard the cruiser start and drive out the driveway he let out a sigh and hes lips formed something frown like "alone... again" he said to himself "umm" Stiles felt a small heart attack as he jumped, he had forgotten Derek is still in here "you can go" Stiles said as he unpacked the groceries. Derek took hes chances and left. "alone" Stiles whispered to himself again.

*a few hours later*

Stiles flopped down on the couch and turned on the TV "the ellens show should be on" he heard a voice behind him "FINALLY Scott i texted you half a hour ago.. where were you??" Stiles asked "Allison..." Scott answered as he flopped down next to he's best friend, "Okay now its time to spend time with me now" Stiles said "yeah, man i miss you" Scott said back "all of this supernatural stuff is so exhousting" Scott groaned "i want a vacation" Scott said and thats when a idea shooted up in Stiles big mind "that's a great idea!" he said as he took hes phone off the counter and texted hes dad

to: pops

hey dad do we still have that summer house from moms side of the family?

                                                                                                                                          7:32 PM

from: pops

yeah, we do. why you asking?

                                            7:39 PM

to: pops

can the pack take it for a week? we really need a vacation. PLEEEASE!!

                                                                                                                           7:40 PM

from: pops

if you can find the key in my room, sure.

 to: pops

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, LOVE YOU STAY SAFE!!!

                                                                                                                             7:41 PM

from: pops

love you too Stiles, and of course.

                                                                                                                               7:43 PM

"SCOTT GET YOU'RE ASS UP NOW WE HAVE SOME KEYS TO FIND!" Stiles practically yelled at hes half-asleep bestfriend. "wha- what keys?" Scott asked rubbing he's eye "OUR VACATION HOUSE KEYS!" Stiles yelled again dragging Scott to he's dad's room.