Chapter 21

You reached the warehouse and went inside with the gun in your hand. You followed the sound of gunshots and it led you to the ground where everyone was fighting. Hiding behind the wall you tried to look for your brothers and friends. Soon you noticed them all. All have some injuries on their face or hands. You saw Leedo and Yeonjun fighting Chan. Suddenly someone came behind you.

???:
Look who we have here!

Y/n:
Don't interfere in this one Sejun!

Sejun:
You did a great mistake by coming here princess.

He started a hand in hand combat with you. You dodged all his attacks and hit him hard enough for him to be tired. Leedo noticed you, so is Chan and Yeonjun.

Leedo:
The hell! Why is she here?!

Chan:
What a nice sight to see! She came to face her own death.

Yeonjun:
In your dreams. She is not a fool like you!

Leedo:
Go to her. I'll handle him.

Yeonjun:
Take care.

With that he sprinted off to where you are. He was shocked to see the scene infront of him. The hand in hand combat went to a Sword fighting. He saw how you handled the fight. You stabbed him in the stomach like what you did with Seungsik. It was a shocking scene for Yeonjun. He didn't expect his little sister to take someone's life. Soon you noticed him.

Yeonjun:
What the hell are you doing here Choi Y/n?!

Y/n:
Seungsik came into the room that I was in and attacked me. I did the same with him tho. I searched for you all there but you guys were not there. So I hacked your phone and got your location.

Yeonjun:
Let's get out of here Y/n! It's not safe here!

Y/n:
What about you all?! I can't stand seeing you all get hurt.

Suddenly you took your gun and shot someone right in their heart. It was one of Got7 men. The gunshot was heard by some of the enemies and they came to the place where you all were.

Yeonjun:
Shit! I'll cover you. Just go and hide somewhere. Go upstairs! No more questioning!

You noticed how serious he is right now. You nodded your head and ran towards the stairs. Going up there you saw a good view of the fight that was going on in the ground. GOT7 were fighting with EXO. VICTON were trying to take down the members of ONEUS. IKON is fighting with your brothers and STRAY KIDS. ATEEZ were trying to reduce the men of the enemy group. Lastly, Leedo is trying to fight Chan. That was the most horrible scene that you have ever seen. You noticed someone trying to stab Taehyun. So you took your gun out and shot him. The bullet hit his head making him dead. Before anyone could look up you bent down hid yourself.

After a few minutes you heard footsteps coming through the stairs. Hurriedly you took your gun and had behind one of the pillars. You slightly peeked there to see Chan and Leedo fighting each other. So you contacted Yeonjun through the earpiece he gave you.

Y/n:
Oppa! Chan and Leedo oppa are here!

Yeonjun:
Stay calm and don't interfere in their fight.