Chapter 9

At Owen's Clinic...

Owen was just about to put a girl in a coffin when...

*gasp* "What happened? Why am I here? Owen? Is that you?" A certain silver-haired girl said.

Owen looked at the girl at disbelief. "How are you alive?" he asked finally speaking.

"What do you mean? I was just told by the witch queen to relax. By the way, where is Asta? Is he ok?" She told him with questions.

"I gotta call them." Owen said, "Noelle, can I check up on you?"

"Sure." she agreed.

"Everything seems to be normal." Owen said.

"Okay, you can clean up yourself there in the bathroom. I'll give you space." Owen said and quickly left to room to tell the good news.

Moments later, the Silva and Vermillion arrived poking Noelle and asking her a lot of questions.

Noelle had shared that the witch queen actually put a spell on her that made her seem like she was dead when in fact she was just sleeping. They were all relieved.

Doors were opened by slamming and there revealed the Black Bulls.

"We were asking Asta to come but it seems like he still doesn't know" Yami said to Noelle.

"By the way are you alright now?" all of the Black Bulls said in unison except for Yami who was smoking cigar as always.

Noelle again explained the story.

Owen went back to the room and allowed Noelle to go back to her base.

-----------------------------------------

Asta was still sad and guilty.

"Hey, Asta, come with us." said Nacht.

"No thanks, Vice-Captain." replied Asta.

"Okay, if you say so." said Nacht.

Asta had dozed off for the first time in the week. When he woke up, he saw Noelle.

"Bakasta! I would not die that easily!" Noelle said to Asta who thought he was still dreaming.

"Am I dreaming or what?" he asked.

"I am very much real!" she said and surprised him by kissing him on the lips and he returned it.

After the kiss, she wanted him to eat.

"Eat up, Asta. I heard you weren't eating. That concerned me!" She said to him and he chuckled.

"Feed me,please?" he asked using his puppy eyes to entice her and she gave in.

"Hey! I'm still here. You know what, I'm going back to out." Liebe said to the couple.

"See you later." Asta and Noelle said and waved goodbye.

The couple continued doing what they were doing.

--------------------------------

Liebe left the room. He was walking outside when...

" Hey! YOU with the white hair." Shouted a blue haired girl.

"What? Me? " asked Liebe to the girl.

"Yes, you. You are Asta's brother right?"

"Well, yes,but how do you know Asta? I never have seen you in the base."

"Well I'm the bird who gives him the Magic stones. He doesn't know me in human form."