S - shehnaaz... Kya hua... Baby ankhe khol... Said in worry... Where shahbaaz come close to them and  sprinkle some water on her face... Making her blink her eyes...

Sh - siddharth... Saying so she open her eyes and look towards him...

S - kuch nhi hua baby... Chal abhi yaha se chalte hai.. Saying so he take her towards the near by class and made her sit on the bench and himself stand in front of her,cupping her face with 1 hand... While shahbaaz went to principal office as he asked them to come...

S - sweetheart tu thk hai ab...asked looking straight in her eyes... Shehnaaz too lost hers herself in his eyes... And just nod in yes...

S - to chal chalte hai chal.... Said after cleaning her face completely...

Sh - kaha.. Mujhe kahi nhi jana please ghar chal.... Said in scared voice and hug him tightly...

S - shehnaaz chal... Said sternly... Making shehnaaz look towards him with puppy eyes... To melt him...

S - tune kuch galat kiya hai... Asked her suddenly ignoring her puppy face completely... Making her nod her head in no...

S - to kyu darke bhethi hai... Face kr duniya ko nahi to sab sirf tujhe galat kahenge... Jab tune kuch galat kiya nhi to dar kyu rahi hai... Mei hu tere sath humesha or i trust you samjhi... Chal aaj jin jin logo ne tujhe galat kaha or kiya unko unki sahi jagah dikhaye... Said loving while continuously caressing her cheek... Giving her most needed assurance...

Sh - mujhe duniye se koi fark nhi padta siddharth... Tu mujhe trust krta hai or mere sath hai vahi kafi hai... Pr tu chahata mei chalu to mei aaj unhe face bhi karungi or unko unke kiye ki saja bhi milegi... Kyuki jo tu kahega vo shayad mei n karu pr mei tere liye kuch bhi kr sakti hu... Said lovingly while looking straight in his eyes... As she reminds paran words about sidharth and he is behind her sidharth's this condition... So she will definitely show them there place....

Her words give a shiver to sidharth and the intensity of love... her eyes is showing is somewhere give him a different type of tremble in him... But he composed himself quickly and they both went out of the class...

.
.

°
°
.
.

In dean's cabin...

Dean - dr. Sidharth... Call him as he notice him coming in his cabin where full mihira gang standing at one side and shahbaaz is also present...

S - shehnaaz tu idher bheth mei hu yahi thk... Saying so he first settle shehnaaz on the couch and settle beside her... After nodding in response to dean...

S - shehnaaz ko pure ground ke samne insult kyu gya... Can i know the reason... Asked in emotionless tone... Yet his voice has a dangerous aura to make everyone scared of him...

Dean - he asked you all something... Can you explain... Asked angrily...

Mi - papa.. Vo... She try to give out a reason but her words remain unsaid as dean cut her words in between...

Dean - it is sir for you... Mihira... And remember if by any chance you will come out as culprit i will treat you as a mere student here not my daughter... Said in emotionless tone...

Mi - pa... I mean sir.. Shehnaaz force herself on paran... Said confidently... As in her sense she is right (but behen tu sachi saste nashe krti hai...)

Hearing her shehnaaz tighten her hold on sidharth... Sidharth look towards her and nod his head negatively...

S - ohhh you want to say that paran itna kamjor hai ki shehnaaz usse force kr rahi thi or vo protest bhi nahi kiya... Wow... I must say mihira your boyfriend is not men enough i guess... Said intentionally... And bull's eye... Paran angrily come to towards sidharth and try to hold his collar but before that he gifted by a swift punch on his face... Making him fall on ground...