1 / What kind of club is this?

So many stories of young, underage strippers start off with some sort of hard luck story. Mine isn't one of them. Sure, I missed the last train out of New Brighton Station towards home, but there was a home to go to, complete with a family and all that. Well, sort of. My mom was at work doing her usual late-night shift and my dad was called in to some emergency conference call. But they would be home at some point. So, how is it that an average girl, getting average grades, with average friends, ends up on a stage stripping off her clothes for horny middle-aged men? I guess you're gonna have to read to find out.

Okay, first, let me introduce myself. My name is Mia. We've already established that I am an average girl, but I should clarify the average grades bit. I did fail a course in freshman year, and I was doing some lower-level courses and had to upgrade for college acceptance, so I was not exactly on track to graduate. I would have to return for an extra semester in the fall to finish all the mandatory courses. And those average friends are more like odd acquaintances than friends. I had braces on my teeth. Not the invisible ones everyone else got, no... the iron cage railway tracks. That and my normal barely five-foot, tiny boobed appearance made me look more like a middle schooler than a high school senior, but I worked to my advantage if I wanted to get into a movie for the youth price.

I rushed into New Brighton Station at just a couple seconds after 9:00PM. Okay, so maybe it was more like 9:13 by the time I got there. The last southbound train to Elmcrest had just left and I could only glare at the back end of it as it disappeared beyond platform number two. The schedule board in the station lobby listed a few options for my trip home, all of which were only slightly better than camping out on a bench at the station and waiting for the first train at 4:37AM. Of course, there were regular trains to Kent and Brockville until midnight. I could get to a dozen or more stations but none of them would get me any closer to where I needed to go. I couldn't even walk home. It would probably take hours along a dark, unlit highway.

Calling my mom wouldn't help. She was at work and is impossible to reach. My dad was in an emergency meeting at work, so he was busy, and his office is on the opposite side of the city. I shouldn't have stopped for an ice cream at Mixers, but damn... chocolate ice cream with banana and gummy bears swirled together in a sugar cone is my weakness. Don't judge me!

"Mia!" a familiar voice called out from behind me. "What the hell are you doing here?"

I turned and watched Tyler slowly moving towards me with a slow swaying stride. He's a good-looking man, don't get me wrong, but I just... can't. Let's just say, he's not the pride of our neighborhood. He stands at maybe six feet, chocolate brown hair, slender and moderately built. Eye candy for girls of all ages, which instantly makes him enemy number one with fathers and less than inspiring husbands. Growing up a few houses down from his, we experienced the house parties and loud cars and such. Lots of complaint worthy stuff that nobody seems to forget. But there were the not as often remembered events that showed that he wasn't all bad. Like the time he ran into Mrs. Jonas' burning house to get her cat out. In the end, the cat was the only thing she had left at eighty years old. A year after the fire the cat died, and Mrs. Jonas followed a week later.

"Oh, hi," I said with a mix of frustration and awkward shyness. "I was at the mall and missed my train."

"The mall? Wouldn't it be easier to go to Elmcrest Mall?" he said with a laugh.

"Serious? There's only two stores left in there. Tobacco Hut and Miss Beverly's"

"What? You don't like smoking a pipe in some old lady cloths?" he joked. "You can stop looking at that schedule. Nothing up there is gonna help."

"How much would a taxi cost?"

"Probably eighty bucks if the driver doesn't screw around and run up the tab," he replied. "I'll give you a ride."

"I couldn't, really, I'll just..."

I'm not sure what I was going to say I would do as an alternative. There weren't any viable options and I'm sure he knew it, but he played like he would leave me to my own devices.

"Alright, if you change your mind, I'll be over there. Platform three, but not for long."

I kept my eye on him while I silently willed the schedule board to spontaneously produce one more last train to Elmcrest. When I saw a train roll up to the blocks at platform three, I gave up and walked over.

I cautiously approached as a tall girl in a very tight and very mini mini-skirt wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss on his lips. I suddenly felt out of place and embarrassed and contemplated a comfy spot-on a less than comfy station bench for the night.

"Changed your mind," he said after the tall blonde-ish exhibitionist had pulled her lips off his face. "Mia, this is Max. Max, Mia lives down the street from me and has found herself the victim of the schedule cutbacks at Central Rail and Coach."

"Oh, yeah, that sucks," Max said as she adjusted the tiny bit of cloth that held her breasts in place.

"Mia, I gotta get Max to work, then I have to meet up with a couple guys about some business. I'll be an hour, tops."

I suddenly felt a little more uncomfortable. What kind of business was he meeting up for? Was I going to be sitting in his car while some drug deal or illegal gun sale went down? Where did Max work that what she was wearing would be considered business attire? I figured he would be dropping her off on some dark street corner or at a sleezy motel in a forgotten corner of the city.

I felt committed to whatever happened. Nervous about what I was getting into but too awkward to back out of the offer for a ride home. I followed Tyler and Max out of the station to the parking lot and into his car. A few minutes of driving later, the car turned at the entrance to a parking lot beside a brightly lit club. I hadn't paid close attention to the lights and signs at the front of the building. I wasn't familiar with that part of town or the club scene... anywhere, so I had no common knowledge to draw from.

"You coming?" Tyler asked as I waited in the back seat of the car.

"Oh, it's a club, I'm not twenty-one. I can't go in."

Max tipped the passenger seat forward and extended her hand to persuade me to follow them in. I hadn't paid much attention to how Max looked while we were at the station. She wore a very revealing miniskirt and pink lace panties. Yes, I could see them from my seated position in the backseat of the car. Long legs that were slender yet muscular at the same time. I noticed her arms were also strong looking without being body-builderish. Abs to die for. Her boobs were about the same size as mine, B's for sure, but maybe it was how she loaded them into that top... tape, she must have been using tape or something. They looked like could spill out at any minute. They were perfect, like she had a boob job but decided on small for some reason. Her hair and her face... gorgeous. I had heard that Tyler had affairs and a new girlfriend every week, so I thought maybe she was just one of many.

I slipped out from the car and scanned the area as I trailed a few feet behind. She slowed her pace and wrapped an arm over my shoulders and whispered, "Don't worry, nobody's going to bust you."

"What kind of club is this?" I asked and never got an answer.

The faint sound of muffled music seeped from the building after Max swiped an access card and pulled the door open. I followed her in and Tyler slipped in behind me. As we made our way down a narrow corridor a large mountain of muscle joined us in the hallway from a door at the midpoint ahead of us. He nodded and waved then disappeared back through the door he had come through.

"I'll see you out there in a bit," Max said as she guided me to the door the bouncer had used.

I guessed that Max was a waitress or perhaps a bartender at the club. I stepped into the lounge area with Tyler right behind me. I stopped dead with my eyes bulging out of their sockets. I stepped back but my retreat was cut short when I bumped into Tyler.

Thank you for reading another one of my stories. Please, read and enjoy, and if the mood strikes you, click that vote button and/or take the bold step of making a comment or two.