Liam looked around in confusion and said, "What?"

Zora took pity at him and said, "Bryce can read minds."

Holy Shit, Liam thought as he looked at Bryce. Fuck. He must have read that he likes her as well or something.

"Hey, Zora, right?" Liam asked her.

She nodded and he gave her a full teeth smile, "Can I also come with you on this trip?"

She looked surprised. The only person here who had the decency to ask her if they could come.

"Like your pack member said, we need all the help we can get," she replied with a smile.

"All right," he said, clapping his hands. "I'll help you with the research and let me know whenever we leave." Zora smiled and nodded. Liam smiled back and left to help organize his pack to go into research.

Zora smiled as she turned to look at Bryce. He was glaring at Liam. She went to him and nestled in his arms. He came back to his senses and held her tightly.

"What was he thinking about?"

"You are mine."

"I see," Zora said knowing Liam's mind was probably not what a boyfriend wants to hear. "Yes Bryce. I am yours. Forever." Bryce kissed the side of her head. Liam had peeked back to find Zora in the arms of Bryce. He frowned. He knew he would have his work cut out to take on the tribrid and win in the battle of love for Zora Lowell.

A few days passed since the group meeting happened. And no one had any leads. Whenever they had time, they would spend it in the library. It was hard with classes and tests coming up after the short break, but they made it work. Everyone would give a supportive smile to each other before going into research. The worst part about this was that it was boring. Reading about different mountains was boring. They had Piper's drawings, but they didn't even know what to look for since most mountains had similar peaks.

Zora noticed Liam around her a lot. He had almost the same classes as she did since they were both at the same level in the academy. He was always there, and he was so funny and easy-going Zora found it hard to not be friends with him. But she made sure to keep it there and be respectful of Bryce. It probably wasn't easy when a guy was crushing on your girlfriend right under you. Zora knew Bryce wanted to pound the pup but held back out of respect for her. Zora loved Bryce even more for his restraint.

"Man, this is boring!" Liam said loudly before Zora hit him with her book.

"Ow!" he rubbed his side as she shushed him.

"We are in a library!" she whispered at him, and he nodded.

"Right," he rolled his eyes and leaned back against the bookshelf. They were sitting on the library floor with books all around them.

"I am starting to think we are not going to find anything," Derek whispered to her. "How about your Super Squad friends?"

"Who?"

"You know, big shot Bryce Cullen and his friends."

"You called them Super Squad?"

"Well, that's what all the other students call them. They are our monster hunters." Zora chuckled.

"I like that Super Squad. I got to tell Bryce."

"He probably knows," Liam said. "Mind reader in all."

Zora shook her head. "So, I read about Sirens some more. When they are dying, they get to know the truth about anything. That is why Sirens were so scared after Violet and I defeated Theneh. They don't do something unless they are absolutely sure that it will work."