Deaf..? (Angsty and Fluffy! Karlnapity)

Start from the beginning

Sapnap waved his hand in front of Karl, telling him to listen. Karl immediately took all of his attention and put it into Sapnap, looking at him.

Sapnap starting doing sign language and Karl immediately understood what he was saying.

( ' ' will be sign language and " " is regular talking.)

'Karl.. it'll be okay. I promise.' Sapnap put down his hands when he was finished to let Karl know he was done.

Karl nodded his head and started talking, being a bit bothered by him not being able to hear what he was saying.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you.. where'd Quackity go?" Karl asked. Q and Niki then walked into the room and Karl had his question answered.

"Hey Karl? Can you hear me?" Despite seeing Niki's mouth move, he couldn't hear nor figure out the mouthing.

Karl, after a few minutes of studying, shook his head 'no' and started talking again.

"Sorry Niki, I don't know what you're saying.. nor do I know what anyone else is when they're talking.. I'm sorry." Karl apologized and Sapnap looked at the two then Karl, who stared back.

"Sap? Or Q. Can you tell me what Niki is saying if she doesn't know sign?" Karl stared at Sapnap for another minute then Quackity, who nodded his head.

"Hey Niki.. do you know sign language or nah?" Niki shook her head as a reply to Quackity, Quackity then saying that he and Sapnap could do so and tell Karl what she's saying.

"Does she?" Karl asked, not knowing what they were saying in their small conversation.

Karl looked at Sapnap, getting a shake from him as a no. Sapnap then started signing again, Karl paying attention immediately.

'No she doesn't. Do you want us to sign what she says so you can know?" Karl quickly nodded his head and looked at Niki, who had a sympathetic look on her face.

"Can you say that I wanna ask him some questions and i can write them down if he would like me to?" Niki asked, being the sweetheart she is.

(She's really a sweetheart, i absolutely love her 🥺 )

"Yeah sure!" Quackity said, Sapnap pointing at Quackity to let Karl know he should look.

Karl flipped his head to Quackity and Q knew he was watching.

'She wants to ask you some questions if that is okay? She could also write them down.'

"Yeah! And please write them down-" Karl said nervously, then giggling out of habit. Sapnap smiled at how cute his boyfriend's giggles are, him absolutely loving every time he giggles.

Niki nodded and headed out the room to go find paper(s) and write down her questions with a pen or pencil, whatever she could find.

Quackity went and sat beside his two lovers, putting a hand onto Karl's arm and rubbing his arm up and down.

"Is she going to write them down?" Sapnap nodded, Karl noticing out of the corner of his eye. "I'm sorry... If I had hurried up, this wouldnt of happened.."

Karl started tearing up, knowing that he could probably never hear again. Never hear his boyfriends' voices, George's voice, Skeppy's voice, Bad's voice, anyone's voice.

Sapnap shook his head and Karl looked at him with teary eyes and a couple tears running down his cheeks.

'It's not your fault, Karl. It's that bastard's.' Sapnap signed with his hands, after being done Karl grabbing one of them.