Deaf..? (Angsty and Fluffy! Karlnapity)

Start from the beginning

"He'll be okay but.. do you mind telling me what happened? You can tell me in the way to my house." Niki offered while Sapnap stood up with Karl in his arms.

"Sure.." Quackity said from behind as he sped up to walk with Niki while Sapnap was behind with Karl, trying to make sure that Karl didn't have deep cuts or injuries.

--------After arriving and explaining--------

"Oh my god.. well, you can lay him in my room on the bed while I get my aid stuff.." Niki said while Quackity joined her.

"Alright.." Sapnap said, starting to walk to Niki's room. "Do you need any help finding it?" Niki called while she was getting bandages and tending to Q.

"No, i got it." "Alright!" Niki called back. Sapnap quickly found Niki's room and laid Karl down while sweeping hair away from his face.

"I'm so sorry, Karl... If I had known sooner you wouldn't be in this state.. I'm sorry.." Sap said, starting to tear up.

"It's not your fault, Sap.. It's mine.. if I hadn't been dragging him he might've been okay.." Quackity said shyly as he slid in the room with Niki behind.

"What Q said.. anyways, do you mind moving Sapnap? I need to see how badly he was injured.." Niki said as she walked over.

"Yeah, Yeah, I'll move.." Sapnap said, getting up and from the bed where he was sitting by Karl.

--------Im lazy so time skip to when she was finished-----

"And.. done." "Is he alright?" "He'll be okay.. I'm not a full nurse or doctor so I can't exactly say but, from what I see he's fine."

Niki got up from where she was and Sapnap and Q walked over to see Karl's left arm, right lower leg, and head was wrapped.

"He had a couple burns on his leg, his arm was cut open a little, and his head was bleeding.. not profusely of course." Niki said as she examined the two men looking at Karl.

".. I'm sorry." Quackity said as his voice started cracking, Sapnap immediately hugging him.

"It's not your fault.. it's his." Sapnap said in a quite tense tone, referring to whom had set the TNT which caused this in the first place.

"Did he really..?" "He did. The bastard.. he betrayed me. He betrayed us." "But why would he..?" "Why wouldn't he? He's a manipulative bastard, and villain.." Sapnap started rambling, he does so when he's nervous.

"Sap.. you're doing it again, mi amor.." Quackity said, nudging him a bit. "Sorry.."

"Mm.. hello..?" Karl stirred awake, looking over at the two men beside him.

"Quackity! Sapnap!" "Karl!" Karl studied for a minute before Quackity realized something was wrong.

"Karl.. you okay?" "Q-Quackity..? You're speaking right?" Karl started to get panicked, as something was wrong..

"Yeah..?" Quackity said, nodding his head. "No.. no no no!" "Wait- what's wrong?!" Sapnap said, starting to also get panicked.

"Guys.. i can't hear you." Karl stated, tearing up. He started holding his ears and pulled himself up and into a ball, crying.

"NIKI!" Quackity yelled, running out of the room as Niki had walked out a bit prior. Sapnap stayed and sat right next to Karl and tried to comfort him.

"I- I can't hear you.." Karl said, looking at Sapnap.

Luckily, they all three thought of learning sign language incase of a situation that they couldn't talk or something like that.