Child of Kibutsuji

I just wanna thank everyone for their support! I am so glad that you like the story and I hope that I haven't ruined it by adding Nezuko!

- Um-Hello-World

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muzan and Tanjiro returned to the Infinite Palace(?), Nezuko in their arms. Muzan requested that Nakime created a room for the child. With a strum of her biwa, a room appeared, perfect for Nezuko. They placed her on the bed and gave her toys and clothes. They played together and started to feel more like a family.

Timeskip - 10 years later

Nezuko is now 14 years old and has become Lowermoon 1. "I am so proud of you!" Tanjiro said with a smile. Nezuko hugged both of her dads and went off to her new territory. Tanjiro looked at Muzan who had tears forming in his eyes. "Are you crying?" he teased his lover. Muzan wiped his tears away. "N-No!" Muzan stuttered, attempting not to cry. Tanjiro's eyes softened and he hugged Muzan. "Its okay honey, you can cry!" he said softly. A few sobs escaped Muzan's lips and tears began to fall from his eyes. "S-She grew up s-so fast..!" Muzan sobbed. Tanjiro comforted the raven-haired male and guided him to their room. "She's a strong kid!" Tanjiro said. "She'll be fine! She is Lowermoon 1 after all!" Tanjiro stroked Muzan's back comfortingly. "I-I just don't want to see her go..." Muzan whispered between sobs. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Tanjiro saw Muzan's chest move slower and slower. Tanjiro tucked Muzan into bed and kissed him goodnight. "Love you..." he whispered to his Sleeping Beauty. Tanjiro left the room, shutting the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating! I promise that the next chapter will be longer!